You Got Back Together

ALLY💛
Your POV

It's been a year since Ally and right now I'm good as i can be. I started working and building this bar and so far it's going great. I focused on the people here in front of me talking about something.

Also here i am with a business partner in an exclusive restaurant. She's pretty well known by many so we couldn't eat just somewhere.

"So okay that's a good idea you're suggesting, maybe we can work on it soon?" She smiled and nodded gratefully.

"Okay, so do you have time? Maybe we can walk around in town?" She asked and smiled at me.
"Sure" i said and went to pay the food but she insisted on paying it instead.

I laughed loudly as she continued to tell me stories of how naughty and rebellious she is back when she was a teen.

"And then i ran away with him following me" she said and chuckled.
I smiled as she held my hand. I raised my eyebrows at her and was about to ask her but i bumped into someone.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry" i bent to pick that person's phone on the ground.
"Im being so careless, I'm sorry" i said and looked up. I gulped as my breathing become heavy. There she is standing with Lauren.

"Hey" she said and smiled, i smiled back sweetly and gave her phone back.
"Hello" i said we stared at each other as Kayla my business partner, tugged my arm.

"We are very sorry for bumping at you, but we need to go, sorry again and bye" she said and smiled prettily. She then pulled me. I smiled and decided to tease her.
"Were you jealous?" she looked shocked.
"Jealous? Me?? Pftt" she said and rolled her eyes. I laughed and followed her.

Ally's POV

I stood there looking at their backs. Damn i missed her. I miss my y/n.
"Why don't we follow them?" Lauren asked and i nodded quickly.

They just walked, hands intertwined with each other while talking and laughing.
"Come on they're parting ways now! Go talk to her quick!" Lauren said.

I walked towards y/n and called her.
"Y/n!!" she turned fastly and looked at me.
"Oh hey Ally" she said with her oh so raspy and sexy voice.
"Uhh Can we uhh... Can we talk?" i stuttered and blushed lightly.

"Uhm sure, we'll talk some---"
"No! We can talk in your car" i said and cut her off.
"Okay" she said hesitantly.

I walked inside her car and sat down beside her.
"So what do you want to talk about?"
"I was wondering why you left? I mean i woke up without you and i was so hurt because i start to think that i didn't mean anything to you. I missed you" i said in one breath. She looked at me, shock and anger was written all over her face.

"How dare you? You cheated on me and now you're here saying that i threw our love away and that you missed me?" she spat calmly but deadly.

"I didn't cheat on you" i pointed out and pulled her hand to calm her.
"No you did. I was willing to bear anything for you as long as you come back to me, but you didn't. That night at the club when you were too busy dancing and grinding on him i went home. Then after hours you came too and you mistaken me of Troy. You said that you loved me. " she said and tears started to form on her eyes.

" No baby, He doesn't mean anything. I was drunk and the management made me date him. I was too blinded by his sweet gestures while we're on tour. I missed you and i guess i craved love and he was there. " i sair and cried.

"But that doesn't mean that you can cheat on me like that. I loved you" Loved, damn why is it on past tense.

"Do... Do you love someone? That girl, do you love her? I mean if i want you back and you're with her then that mean i can never get you back. She's so perfect, so pretty tall and just perfect" i said and visualised the girl earlier.