Chapter 17: Evil

Jezebel's POV:

I was sitting somewhere in hell hoping no one would find me.
I hate my dad. He is rude to me and has another family. How could he?

"I am assuming you want to leave now." I turned around it was Satan.

"Yes." I replied.

"I will help you." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Look you are not pure so you can't open portals. But with this rocks you can. You will throw them and the portals will open." He said.

"Now you see, I want you to stay away from Lucifer he deserves a pure wife. A wife who is hundred percent evil. Look I don't know if you knew it or not but you are pregnant. I don't know how he let this happen but I want you to know that is better if you don't keep it. I mean come on you can't even take care of yourself and Lucifer doesn't want a child he will leave you the second he finds out. If you want to abort the child you should drink this and if you want to keep it drink this one." He said as he gave me two potions. I nodded and he smiled.

I am pregnant. Wow that's the last thing that I needed right now. I should leave right now.

I went to Lucifer's room to grab my stuff. I opened the room and saw him kissing my stepsister.

"Sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to take my stuff." I said as I was about to cry again.

"Where are you going?" Lucifer asked but I didn't answer.

"Wow weirdo. Look at your wings. How does it feel not belonging to anywhere?" She asked.

"Better than being a bitch." I replied.

"You motherfucker." She tried to reach me but Lucifer grabbed her.

I ran outside opened a portal and left. You have to imagine the place that you want to be and I imagined Lucifer's penthouse.

I mean he doesn't need it now. I sat in her living room and cried for my child and myself. What should I do now? Will those angels comeback?

A week passed. I just ate everything Lucifer had here. I was totally sad. I even watched some shows.

If I leave his house where should I go? Should I buy an apartment with his money?

"You bitch." I turned around and I was my stepsister. She came to me and grabbed me by my throat.

"Lucifer doesn't want me anymore." She said. I did the first thing that it came to my mind. I reached my dagger in my waistband. I had it with me cause I was afraid of those fallen angels but it will work on her too.

I stabbed her and she fell on the floor bleeding. Then she disappeared.

"How could you do this to my daughter?" Asked an irritated voice. Amon.

"She was choking me. What's wrong with you? You are my father too." I said.

"I am not." He yelled.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Listen I am Aamon but no one knows this. Except Satan. You father was Amon he got back to hell and tried to convince Satan to bring your mother. Satan couldn't take his softness anymore and Amon was already an important person. Our only difference was my hair color. I imprisoned him and pretended to be him. I even read his diary and found a picture of your mom. That day I pretended to be your dad and played the role but I can't do this anymore. You hurt my daughter. My real daughter." He explained.

"So even your daughter thinks that you are my father?" I asked.

"Idiot do the maths. She is older than you. She is one hundred and seventy years old. They pretend to think that I am dead. And I pretend to marry my wife again as Amon." Such a fucked up situation.

"Now it's your turn to join your mom." He said. He caught my throat and start choking me. Like father like daughter. Then I stabbed him.

*****

An hour passed.

"Amon is mad at you." I turned around it was satan.

"You mean Aamon." I asked.

"He told you." He said and nodded.

"I want to see my dad." I said.

"Well it's impossible." He said.

"I will tell everyone about what you did if you don't free him." I said.

"What if I kill you." He said.

"Lucifer won't forgive you for killing me and his children." I remembered Circe's words. So I guess I am pregnant with twins.

"He won't know." He said.

"Oh he will." Said a voice from behind. Circe and Chester were here.

"Give her, her father back." Circe said.

"Why should I?" He asked.

"Cause if not I will curse you to stay on earth just like your son. You may be powerful in hell but on earth you are nothing but a seductive, sinful man." She said.

"You know what? You can have him but he is banished from hell. He can live here with you on earth." He said.

He made a portal to my fathers cell.

"Come out Amon." He said. My father did as he was told and Satan went back. My father had a letter in his hands. My mother's letter.

"You look like her." He said and I nodded. He opened his arms for me and I ran to him and hugged him. He cried. We cried.

"Chester man you haven't changed a bit." My father said.

They hugged. And I thanked him and Circe.

Circe made dinner and I helped him. After we ate they left.

"So father where have you been?"

"In a cell in hell. The cell was in a cave." He said. I nodded.

"Do you want revenge?" I asked.

"No I just want a peaceful life." He replied and sighed. I nodded.

"You can have this."I gave him my mother's ring. He smiled and nodded. We talked about our lives for hours.

"You can stay here." I showed him the guest room and he nodded.