A/N: 5 MORE DAYS TO VOTE!

Hey everyone Rose here, you read the title and I'm here to say it's true. On February 9th 2020 I am going to be posting part 2 of 'Secrets Reviled' and maybe another chapter if I have the time on Monday and Tuesday night if I have the time though.

Anyways,  if you guys remember I asked you guys to pick and vote who should sing these two  songs:

Into the unknown by Idina Menzel

Show yourself by Idina Menzel

Now, when I post this chapter I also posted it on Fanfiction.net and AO3 because I posted the same story there as well. So from those two websites and this one here are your choices, and because they're not my ideas I'm going to be putting the names of those who came up with these ideas. 

Here is what you guys are voting on.

From AO3 user TheLeaderWithADragon5oul had made three picks of who should sing what and they are:

Show yourself - Merida, Rapunzel, or Hiccup

From Fanfiction.net user Ugly-Duckling123

Into The Unknown - Sung by the big four, Jack, or Rapunzel 

And finally from Wattpad user 

Into The Unknown - Hiccup

Show Yourself - All of them (meaning Jack, Merida, Rapunzel, and Hiccup. If I'm wrong @RavenDragon643 please tell me)

And there you guys go, these are what was suggested by these three lovely people so now it's your turn. Vote on which one you want and hope your vote is picked.

So yeah is everything that I wanted to say, also if you guys want go check out TheLeaderWithADragon5oul, Ugly-Duckling123 and @RavenDragon643 and see some of their stories or other stories that they like. And if your wondering about my other website accounts they are IchigoCipher3346 for Fanfiction.net and DipperPines320 for AO3.

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful and amazing rest of the week and may the odds be ever in your favor.

~Rose out!