To This Day A/N

Hey everyone, hows it going? good, that's great. Now this isn't a chapter but a message that should be shared, watch the video, watch it with your friends/family/teacher/class then I want you to read the rest of this message because it is for through on YouTube thought it was ok to hit the thumbs down.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To you people. yes you 935 people out there in the world right now who think that this video was nothing but a wast of time, I ask why? why is it a wast of time.

A video that is showing the hardships of those who are bullied and what they go through. By the time they leave school and start their new life do you think that everything is ok?

Because I am here to tell you it's not.

I remember a girl, no older then 3 when someone called her a freak. Why? Because she loved to read books about dragons and fairy tales, and that she was friends with those who liked the same sex and had a disability. I remember this girl going to her mom after school with a face so broken that it looked like someone had stole the once bright light that had shined so bright in her eyes.

It was 6gr when I show her again, she was 11 when everyone started to call her she-demon. They called her this because of a gift now long since forgotten, the students would also call her Medusa because her hair was always in dreadlocks and corn-roles. Because she didn't have control over her angry the friends she made in daycare left her and joined the 'popular' group.

She had no friends but a few teachers at the school who would step in and try to stop it all.

Witch

demon

devil's child

weirdo

beaver

These were the names that she was called since she was at that school. Then one day she left, moved to another school to another city.

Now I know you want to know who this girl is, well.... she's me. I've been through hell and back because of what those people called me, and when I moved it was like it fowled me because even at this school I was a target for everyone in gr7 and 8. I would go home in tires because it seemed that I was destined to be alone to... to be the freak everyone said I was.

And 935 people seem to agree with this?

Go and fuck yourself because I am done dealing with this kind of crap on the internet!

YOU THINK IT'S OK TO PICK ON SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEIR DIFFERENT THEN YOU!! YOU NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP BECAUSE IT'S NOT RIGHT!

EVERY TIME YOU DO THIS ONE MORE PERSON IS BROKEN, ONE MORE PERSON WANTS TO KILL THEMSELVES SO THAT THEY CAN END THE DAMN PAIN THAT YOU HAVE CAUSE AND YOU THINK IT'S OK!?!

The world is getting fucked up and you need to change it before it gets even more fucked up, and I'm not asking I'm telling.

I have friends who are outcast to, and we stick together no matter what.

So what about you? uh, why don't you go to school and talk to those who are left in the dark and need someone to bring them back into the light, if you do that your already saving a life.

~Rose out~