Enter The Spirit Of Spring And Guardian Of Creativity

(Flashbacks on screen)

songs on screen

"Dragonese on screen"

"Movie dialogue"

thoughts

"Normal dialogue"

"Dragonese"

______________________________________________________

Everyone had no idea what to say, I mean can you blame them all of their lands magical history was real and now they find out that their leaders son and daughter (One being a princess without knowing it.)  are somehow part of a prophecy, which they have yet to see. But it'll happen soon.

"So, is everyone ready for the next clip?" Rose asked while petting Kirara's fur, everyone gave one more look at the soon to be big six before sitting down in their assigned seating. Rose then got up from her sit and made her way over to the king and queen of Dunbroch, "King Fergus and Queen Elinor, I can tell that you're worried for your daughter but don't be; she's in great hands I promise you." Elinor didn't know why but she trusted Rose, she and Fergus gave one more look at their daughter only to see her laughing and having the time of her life with her new found friends (Even through Hiccup was being his shy and nervous self.) they looked back to Rose and gave her a nod in understanding.

"All right! Now lets get this party going uh!" With that the screen started to flicker on to show the story of Rapunzel.

The screen shows the forest of Corona, zooming in on the forest the screen shows a tower right in the middle of a secret cove which looked like no one can find... Well, if they looked hard enough they might find.

Everyone looked at the with confusion, everyone except the villains and Rapunzel that is.

"Hey what's with the tower!?" Bitc-- I mean Snotlout asked, "You'll see." Was all that Rose said before disappearing again to who knows where this time.

The scene started moving up till we see a window, going inside of the tower and up the stairs and passed a door the screen stops in front of a pink curtain before they parted showing a big bed which was covered in pink, purple and yellow sheet. And right next to the bed with hands covering her eyes was a young ten year old girl.

She was wearing a lovely pink dress, she had long golden hair and a cute little nose. When she removed her hands you could see two light green eyes that are full of life.   

"Pascal, where are you?" The young girl said while looking around her room for her friend, with no luck in her room she moved downstairs and walked into the kitchen.

As she looks around the room she spots a bowl of fruit, being ever so care the young girl tip-toed towards the bowl. Then all of a sudden she jumped right next to the bowl and put her hands around something, "Got you this time Pascal!" She screamed with excitement, she opened up her hand and siting on her hand was a... kind of lizard?

"Well, this time I win Pascal." Rapunzel (A/N: I didn't want to keep saying 'young girl' all the time ok.) said to her friend, on her you can just see the excitement rolling of her in waves. "Now come one, it's time to start our day." With a smile Rapunzel made her way into the rest of the kitchen.   

Everyone in the audience smiled at how cute Rapunzel was as a child with all that energy and the big smile that she had on her face was just adorable.

Rapunzel looked at the screen with a sad smile on her face. She had never left that tower now, so of course she would always wake up with a smile on her face just ready to begin the day while she waited for the day her mother would let her leave the tower to see whats beyond her tower walls.

Seven a.m., the usual morning lineup
Start on the chores and sweep 'till the floor's all clean
Polish and wax, do laundry, and mop and shine up
Sweep again, and by then it's like 7:15
And so I'll read a book

The screen now shows 12 year old Rapunzel reading a few books that were once on the shelf.

Or maybe two or three
I'll add a few new paintings to my gallery
I'll play guitar and knit
And cook and basically
Just wonder when will my life begin?

Then after lunch it's puzzles and darts and baking
Paper mache, a bit of ballet and chess
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making
Then I'll stretch, maybe sketch, take a climb
Sew a dress!

Rapunzel is shown again but this time she is sixteen years old and is still doing the same things she has done since she was young.

And I'll reread the books
If I have time to spare
I'll paint the walls some more
I'm sure there's room somewhere
And then I'll brush and brush
And brush and brush my hair
Stuck in the same place I've always been
And I'll keep wanderin' and wanderin'
And wanderin' and wonderin'
When will my life begin?

Rapunzel, now a seventeen year old going on to eighteen in a couple more days.

And tomorrow night
The lights will appear
Just like they do on my birthday each year
What is it like
Out there where they glow?
Now that I'm older
Mother might just
Let me go

As Rapunzel sung the last note she looked out her one window with longing, before leaving the window to go back inside.

The five teens looked at Rapunzel in sadness, each of them know what's like to be cut off from the outside world. But still they found ways to leave all of that behind, so why couldn't she leave? What was her mother hiding from her? What was the problem in leaving?

"Hey, you alright Punz?" Rapunzel turned towards Jack and gave him a small smile which he gladly returned, why was she so worried about not being able to leave her tower. From what Rose has said she will get to leave the tower and go on an adventure, and finally get to see the world and make sure good friends.

This is the future that Rapunzel wouldn't mined seeing.

(Ok I know I haven't updated this book, but I couldn't think of how to end this chapter which is why it's so short

(Ok I know I haven't updated this book, but I couldn't think of how to end this chapter which is why it's so short. But I'll try harder next chapter ok. ~Rose out~)