Enter The Spirit Of Autumn And Guardian Of Change

(Flashbacks on screen)

songs on screen

"Dragonese on screen"

"Movie dialogue"

thoughts

"Normal dialogue"

"Dragonese" 

___________________________________________________

Hiccup gave a quick glance the other five before looking back at the screen not noticing that Jack had caught him looking.

Fairy: There are those who say to be the best warrior, you must be able to move mountains, fight off army's and most of all give up on childhood fantasies.

"See that useless, believing in fairy tales won't help you be a warrior like me!" Snotlout said to Hiccup who had his head down after his comment. "Hey, what's wrong with a little belief!?" Merida yelled surprising the people from Berk and Hiccup as well because no one every really cared about him.

"Merida is right, believing in fantasies helps us grow into a better person. Now if you don't mind people have your attention to the screen please." Rose said before hitting play again.

Fairy: But they are wrong. Without belief, the world will fall into ruin, which is why the big four were made, with them the world would remain safe and pure. But a new threat is arising and the world is in need of the next generation. The big four will rise again and evil shall take it's last breath.

Screen brightens up and the words 'Rise of the brave tangled dragons' popped up in gold, red, blue and green lettering. Then camera then zooms in on a map and we are taken to the outside of Berk's forge.

"Hey that's our home!" Everyone from Berk yelled, well everyone but Hiccup who smiled slightly remembering what had occurred that faithful day.

scene changes to the inside of the forge, working at a desk was gobber he was also humming a Viking song. The camera changes angles to show a four year old Hiccup trying to see over the table and watch with admiring eyes.

A few People in the theater chuckled at Hiccup's utter adorableness when he was younger, Hiccup ducked down a bit to avoid any glances from people. It was bad enough that Rose put him beside five people he didn't know, what made it bearable was the fact that Toothless was with him.

When Gobber saw Hiccup he chuckled, picking up the young boy by his shirt and sitting him on the desk behind him. "Careful there lad, you could hurt yourself." He then ruffled Hiccup's hair, and than went back to work.

Stoick saw this and immediately felt a stab of jealousy at the fatherly friendship between his son and best friend.

"Hey Gobber? Do you think if I work hard enough, I could become a blacksmith?" Hiccup asked Gobber innocently, his legs swinging as Gobber worked.

Gobber looked at Hiccup and shrugged, "Well it depends on how hard you train."

"Um...Practice everyday until bedtime?" Hiccup asked causing Gobber to freeze in place, looking at him with wide eyes, before chuckling.

"Well if your that intrusted at least wait until your the appropriate age, lad." Smiling slightly before frowning. "Why do you want to work in the forge anyways?" When he asked, Hiccup looked a little bit uncomfortable at the question.

"It's just that... Well If I was good at something dad would see me as his son." Hiccup told Gobber, looking really excited at the thought of pleasing his dad.