Chapter 35 {Last chapter}

My last moment with Kyle was that he asked me what my problem was.

My last moment with Kyle was that he saw me as a monster. 

YOU'RE ALL ALONE, JUST GIVE UP!

Give up? Why would I give up, I was already dead.

-my fault-  -our dress is dirty-  -ill me-

Vicky? 

I stood up, pressing my body against the wall. I then punched the wall, feeling small bits of it crumble under my fist. Was I not dead? Weren't all hope lost already?

-ive me the best hug! Don't-

Dad?

 I wasn't dead. I couldn't just give up. I punched it again, and again, and again.

(Y/n), don't you dare to leave me right now! Don't give up! I haven't apologized for being a dick! I can't have you leaving me like this! I don't know what I would do with myself if you left me like this... (Y/N)! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!

Kyle?

I landed one last punch, seeing small strings of light cover every last bit of darkness. The wall, alongside all of the darkness, then crumbled, revealing nothing but light.

I'd survived.

I wasn't dead.

I wasn't alone!

"I'm not alone!" I quickly sat up in the bed, looking around at the three nurses and the doctor in the room. They all just stared at me with wide eyes, causing my cheeks to heat up. "I-I'm sorry." I then looked around again as they all just sighed in relief. Kyle and the others weren't here. "Don't worry (Y/n), we're just glad that you're okay." I nodded, before trying to look out of the window to the door, only for the doctor to shake his head. 

"I told them all to leave, we were having a really tough time with your pulse, and they were all panicking, especially this one guy, it was really distracting." 

I looked down, swallowing. Had they left me once again? Was this going to be the dream I had all over again?

"But don't worry, I'll tell them that you're stable and awake if you feel okay with them visiting you." I just nodded eagerly, causing the doctor to chuckle. He then walked out of the room, causing the three nurses to follow him. I leaned back, taking a deep breath. I felt really tired, exhausted... I then felt a pain strike my head, rib and arm. I looked down, seeing a bandage around my arm. I smiled.

This wasn't a dream. It hurt. 

"(Y/n)!" I flinched, grabbing my head with my healthy arm as the pain only got more intense when someone yelled my name. I looked up, meeting my mother's watering eyes. "Oh god sweetie, I'm so sorry." She just hurried towards the bed, pulling me in for a hug. "You should be ashamed of yourself, giving us a scare like that." I swallowed as my mom pulled away, revealing my exhausted dad in the doorframe. "I-I'm so sorry." He just chuckled before walking over to the bed. "I thought you wouldn't keep your promise." I just tilted my head before he continued. "Your promise that you would give us the best hug ever when we came back."  I just chuckled before holding my arm out for them both to come closer. I then pulled them both into a hug, holding tears back as I felt their warmth. It was so comforting.