Chapter 8

Kyle had been taking a shower, and when I scared him he dropped the god damn towel.

I quickly turned around, clenching my fists as my eyes just remained wide. "I-I'M LITTERALLY SO SORRY." I said with a high pitch voice, closing my eyes tightly before dashing into Ike's room, closing the door behind me. I stopped for a brief moment, thinking back at everything before shutting my eyes slightly. I then let out a small 'Oh god I'm so embarrassed why did I do that' sound as I laid down onto the bed. 

I flinched slightly when I heard knocking followed by Ike's door opening. "(Y/n)?" I just turned around, burrying my face in my pillow before mumbling "I'm sorry". Kyle just chuckled slightly. "It's okay, I guess we're even now." I narrowed my eyebrows, slowly looking back to see Kyle fidgeting with a pair of pajamas pants he'd put on. He'd forgotten to put on a shirt though, And his hair was still wet. But it was slightly straightened because of that, he looked really good like that.

"What do you mean? Even?" I said as I turned around completely, now laying on my side. His eyes just widen as he looked up. His mouth closed and opened as he struggled to say something. "I-I didn't realize I said that out loud..." He said before sighing, running his fingers through his hair. I just rolled my eyes.

"I might've seen you half naked one time when you were changing in front of your window?" My eyes widen and my cheeks heat up at his words. "W-What."I said as I sat up. Kyle just walked towards the bed, sitting down by my feet. "N-Not on purpose though!" I just covered my blushing face as I could feel my soul starting to leave my body. But it stopped dead in it's tracks when Kyle started his next sentence.

"Hey, you liked the view and so did I. Let's just let it go. It's not like-" I covered his mouth with both of my hands, staring at him with a bright red face. "J-J-Just stop already!" I could feel his lips forming into a smile before he pulled my hands away. He then quickly went in for a kiss, catching me off guard. 

"You're so cute when you're embarrassed like that. And don't worry, I only use the memories of that time for my own-" "K-Kyle!" I cut him off, causing him to let out a chuckle.

"Hey, let's just sleep now." I just nodded before we both laid down. I was too tired to question why he was sleeping next to me, and besides... His chest was a great pillow.

Time skip

I woke up to the sound of a phone ringing, and it gave me a headache. "(Y/n), it's your phone... And my chest hurts..." I just let out a sigh before sitting up, answering without even checking who it was.

"Yeah?" I said with my morning voice while struggling to keep my eyes open.

"Damn (Y/n), you sound dead." I yawned while letting out a "Yeah I am.", causing Cartman to chuckle slightly. "Well, I take it that you two won't be coming today then?" I narrowed my eyebrows, looking out the window. "Wait, what time is it?" "Almost 12-" "Shit." I cursed, causing Cartman to chuckle once again. "Right, the reason I called." I scratched the back of my head, looking over at the sleeping Kyle. "There's this super cool and gorgeous red head that started at our school today. And we thought, since you guys aren't coming, that we should come over after school." I just sighed, letting out a small "Sure why not." Before laying down. "That's it?" I asked, and Cartman let out a small "Yeah" before we hung up, and I just laid my head on Kyle's chest again. 

"What time was it" Kyle then grunted, and I let out a lazy "12". He then sat up, causing me to fall of his chest. "Hey, I'm still tired." I just said as he stretched his arms while yawning. "Well use the pillow then, I'll get started with something to eat." He then stood up, walking out of the room as I just laid on the bed. After about 20 minutes of trying to fall asleep I gave up. I grabbed my phone, letting out a small grunt when the brightness blinded me. It took a while to get used to the brightness, and when I did I saw that I'd gotten a couple of texts from Wendy. 

Wendy- Omg (Y/n) don't be like that, it's my fault!!!

Wendy- And are you serious, you're not mad at all? 

Wendy- You're to naive, but you don't know how happy that makes me...

I let out a small chuckle. "I guess I really am naive huh?"

I then stood up, changing into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top before walking downstairs and into the kitchen. I could feel my stomach grumbling as soon as I was hit by the delicious smell coming from Kyle's cooking. "Perfect timing, can you hand me the milk?" I just nodded before grabbing the milk package, giving it to Kyle. "Thanks." He then said as he went back to pouring the milk into the saucepan. 

"Bon appétit !" He then said as he placed a plate with mac and cheese in front of me. I just looked up at him before chuckling slightly. "What's up with the french all of a sudden?" He just scratched the back of his head, shrugging while blushing slightly. "Well, in that case then merci bo-ky." I was about to take a bite from the food when I heard Kyle bursting out laughing. "Thanks (Y/n), just thanks." I raised both of my eyebrows before it hit me. "I-I meant merci beaucoup !" He just kept laughing as he took a seat in front of me.

Time skip

"H-Hey, Kyle." He let out a small "Hm?" as he continued to stay focused on the game he was playing on the Tv. "The guys'll be here any minute now and..." He facepalmed, muttering things under his breath as the screen went dark, signaling that he'd died. "I think I want to tell them everything, about that girl and stuff." Kyle then looked at me, and I could tell that he was worried about me. "I-I'm sure." The door then rang, and we both looked at it. I stood up, feeling my heart race as I made my way towards the door. I then opened it with a closed eyed smile. I then opened my eyes, feeling my stomach turn as the image before my eyes reached my brain.

"Hi, I'm Vicky!"

//Damn Noteless, back at it again with the not-updating-in-forever mood.

Nah but tbh, I haven't been feeling well. And I've just started Sophomore year, which is quite a deal over here. But anyhoooow. I'd like to say that I'll try to stop doing this, but knowing myself I'll probably do this again soon...

But I hope you liked this chapter, and sorry for the end of it, I just couldn't resist doing this.//