"I'm going to finish you, and then we're going to discuss what I want."

Before Vince could ask what I meant, I took his entirety down my throat. I watched his head roll back and his hands clamp down on the sheets. I did as I promised, watching his beautiful face as he came.

I wiped the corner of my mouth off with the back of my hand. Vince pulled me down to lay on top of him and held my body to his. He pressed his lips to my cheek, smushing my face as he did.

"There's this thing I like to do. Basically, instead of betting money, mostly because I have none, I'll bet minutes of slavery," I explained.

"Ok?" Vince looked me over curiously.

"It only works when the person actually does whatever they're told to do. Are you interested?"

"I think I am."

The same evil smile appeared again, "I bet you I can make you really happy."

"How much?"

"We can start at five minutes."

Vince nodded, sticking his hand out for me to shake. I rolled my eyes but did it anyway.

"So, do it," He demanded.

"I made a fake account so your parents wouldn't recognize me and I've started talking to Emilia. I can give you the password for it and you can talk to her without getting her in trouble."

Vince was quiet, his eyes just scanning over my face.

"What? Is this not a good thing? I thought it was a good thing," I started nervously rambling.

Vince interrupted me, "You did this for me?"

"Yeah, I thought it would be something you liked. I can stop if you want, I'm sorry."

"I love it. You get your minutes." Vince smiled, "I just can't believe I didn't think of it myself."

"Oh thank fuck." I clutched my hand to my chest, relief flooding my system.

Vince laughed, pulling me tighter against him, "I can't believe you think I wouldn't like it."

"You made me doubt myself with your silent game and I don't normally doubt shit so I hope you're happy, bastard."

Vince kissed my lips lightly, "I am."

I started trying to roll to the other side of his very large bed but as always he held me close to him. I shoved at him without actually putting that much effort into it. He ran his fingers over my hip and I winced.

I looked down at my hip, adjusting my clothing to be able to see it. A bruise had started forming there and was apparently very tender.

"What happened?" Vince asked.

"I honestly don't know," I said, absentmindedly running my fingers over the spot.

"Kat used to have bruises like that because she always walked into the corners of tables and stuff," Vince said.

"I don't remember walking into anything. I mean it's not impossible, I just feel like I'd remember," I mumbled.

Vince looked closer at the spot and laid his hand over it, his eyes shifting to my eyes. Guilt flooded my chest as I realized what Vince had realized. The bruise came from earlier, when I'd slept with David.

I put my shirt back down and adjusted the waistline of my pants. Vince looked away, though the disappointment in his eyes was clear. Though, it wasn't like there was anything he could say. He slept with other people too.

"Don't look at me like that," I demanded.

"I'm sorry. I guess it was just easier imagining it wasn't like that."

I put my hands on his cheeks and forced him to look at me, which he didn't feel like doing.

"I'm here because I'm going to try and make this work, but we hadn't decided anything until just now. Do not get upset with me."

Vince sighed, "I'm not. I'm really not."

"It seems like you're about to." I let go of his face.

"I want to ask you something."

I braced myself, "What?"

Vince asked, "Do you honestly believe things will work between us? Or are you expecting it to fail?"

I considered it, not expecting that to be the question. Vince gave me the time I needed to think, patiently waiting for an answer.

"There's something about you that I can't really pinpoint that keeps drawing me towards you. I wouldn't have come here if I wanted things to fail, but I also can't be sure things will work. I just know that I need to find out if they can because I can't get your stupid ass out of my head."

I shut my eyes after my admission, letting the words soak into the air. I felt vulnerable and I hated it. I wanted to take the words back and act like they never came out in the first place.

"Forget it," I said quickly.

"What about me?" Vince asked, quietly adding, "Is it just how I look?"

"No, that isn't what I meant. I guess I'm comfortable around you, I feel welcome and safe or whatever." I wanted to ruin the sentiment so I added, "You're conceited for someone who's just pretty."

Vince looked at me like I was crazy, "I'm more than just pretty you jerk."

"Sure babe."

"Don't you 'sure babe' me." Vince frowned.

"I guess you're alright. Personally, I just don't think you're that attractive."

"I could rock your fucking world."

I cockily smiled, "Sure babe."