Linen

Hey bitches I'm posting again because I'm in a good mood (hint hint, put me in a good mood and I'll post) and I'm sure you'll love me this chapter (another hint, maybe not next chapter)

Love you all

He hadn't noticed I had entered the room. I couldn't break free, watching him touch himself in front of me was like a drug. I wanted to give him his privacy, but I also wanted to join in, causing me to be stuck at the doorway.

His hand moved slowly, I could see the details through his sweatpants. I licked my lips and took a hesitant step forward. His eyes shut just a bit tighter and he took in a sharp breath.

The sight had me walking a little faster. I made my way to his side of the bed, deciding just to go for it. I threw my leg over his body, straddling him. His eyes snapped open like I'd scared him. I didn't give him time to think about it, pressing my lips to his again.

He took his hand out of his pants and I pulled back, "Don't stop."

He looked over my face as if he was trying to see if I meant it. I placed my lips against his, working them slowly. I just barely touched him, wanting to push him to keep going. I felt his hand slide between us, doing as he was told.

I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth and wrapped my hand around his throat, pulling back just enough to watch his face as I put some pressure on it. I could feel him stroking faster, his hand brushing against my core as he did.

I dragged my body down his, halting his hand. His eyes opened slowly, watching my every movement. I pushed my hand under his sweatpants and took the place of his hand. I could feel him rolling his hips so slightly, feeling my hand around him.

I pulled him free of his sweatpants and locked eyes with him as I ran my tongue up his length. His eyes fluttered shut, his hand coming to my hair. I closed my lips and pressed them against the tip, opening just enough so I would still be squeezing him in my mouth.

I used my hand for the rest of his length, trying to give the same pressure I was giving with my mouth. I swirled my tongue over the tip, feeling Vince's grip in my hair tighten. I was tempted to pull away and leave him to deal with the mess, but I was too kind.

I brought more of the length into my mouth and bobbed my head slowly. Vince hit the back of my throat. I gagged at the intrusion, but forced the feeling back down.

I forced myself further down and focused on controlling my gag reflex. I could feel tears brimming at the back of my eyes, but I was fine. I pulled away, feeling saliva cling to my lips. I took a deep breath and then brought my mouth back down.

Vince seemed to be trying extremely hard not to force himself further into my mouth. The muscles in his forearms tightened as he held onto my hair, but he didn't dare push me.

I removed my lips, "Tell me what you want."

"This," He said breathlessly.

I felt a rush of confidence surge through my chest, "Beg for it."

Vince opened his eyes and looked down at me which sent a surge of energy through my body.

"Please keep going."

The words came out of his mouth so unexpectedly that I wasn't sure I'd heard him right. I tilted my head to the side, trying to process.

"Peaches, I'll do anything you want."

I felt an evil smile form, "Is that so?"

Vince nodded slowly. I was going to make him regret it.