𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

LOCATION : 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭

[ 10 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘜𝘛𝘌𝘚 𝘉𝘌𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘌 𝘗𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘈𝘚' 𝘐𝘕𝘍𝘐𝘓𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 ]

"not... today!" yunho grunted, holding onto jongho's wrist which he had managed to grab onto in time as the boy's body fell past him. jongho's eyes widened in surprise, his body hanging in midair as the distance between him and the ground came to a sudden stop. he glanced up, finding yunho straining to hold both his and jongho's weight with one hand, as the other one held tightly on a thick branch that luckily supported the both of them. 

"yunho, i don't think i can hold on much longer!" this time it was mingi's voice which caught their attention, the both of them glancing down to find that the red headed boy had managed to catch opal's body with his arm, her body laying limp in his hold as he struggled to hold the both of them on the single branch he held onto. 

"jongho," jongho returned his gaze back to yunho, who seemed to be in a lot of pain, really regretting his decisions to skip working out. "can you reach that branch?" he motioned with his head to a branch just near jongho's feet that he'd be able to stand on and calm himself down whilst yunho went and rescued mingi. jongho gulped down his fears, nodding his head as yunho breathed a sigh of relief, noticing how the youngest had already calmed himself down. jongho swung his right leg forward, using yunho's arm as a leverage to haul himself safely onto the branch, yunho releasing his hold after jongho safely landed on the branch, stumbling slightly, but quickly finding his balance.

"yunho!" mingi's voice now held urgency, reminding the two boys of the problem at hand. hurriedly, yunho rushed down to mingi's aid, carefully weaving through the branches and reaching the boy in time before he had completely lost grip of the only thing that would allow this mission to be a success. 

"help her onto my back." yunho ordered mingi, lowering his body down so it was easier for mingi to place the girl onto his back. the sudden weight of the girl caused a groan to escape yunho's lips, cursing her for being so heavy. "done?" yunho questioned, hoisting the girl up so it was more comfortable for him to climb. mingi mumbled a small 'yeah', feeling guilty for placing all the hard work on the eldest. "let's hurry up and get this over with." he sighed, beginning to climb as if carrying opal was nothing.