𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

LOCATION : 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴, 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"wooju."

a name that opal had tried so hard to forget about and hide, for the rest of her life if she had to. her eyebrows knitted together, as the boy before her pulled her into a tight hug, his familiar scent and warmth causing tears to spring into action, running down her cheeks without permission. "it's really you." she mumbled, her voice muffled as only the sound of her cries filled the silent room. 

"fuck." a painful hiss escaped the boy's lips, catching the two's attention as their touching reunion lost it's moment. opal turned to find that the boy who she had knocked out had woken up and was beginning to feel the damage she had done, whereas the blue-haired boy was busy trying to stop his leg from bleeding to death as jongho helped wrap it up.

"did you do this?" hongjoong questioned, turning to the girl who gave a sheepish smile, pulling away from the boy, realising what kind of mess she was in. "jongho, help yunho upstairs to hyunggu, and mingi," hongjoong turned to the boy who was busy rubbing the back of his head, looking like he had just woken up from a nap rather than being knocked out by the small girl. "wake up." hongjoong ordered exasperatedly, the boys following their orders as told as mingi grumbled his distaste towards the girl as they walked past the pair. 

"were you ever going to tell me you were alive?" hongjoong was quick to deliver the punch, not wasting a second as he began questioning the girl, even before the three boys had left. opal sighed, turning to fully face the boy in front of her. 

"can we please leave this place first? and i want something to eat too." opal demanded, tucking her dagger into it's rightful case which hung around her waist. the atmosphere had suddenly become heavy, as they deemed their situations too different for either of them to be celebrating their reunion. opal was a royal general, in charge of system zero, friends with the residents of the royal palace and an enemy of hongjoong's.