𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

LOCATION : 𝘱𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘴 , 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘬𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢

"extra! extra! king seonghwa stands down from the throne! the hierarchy no longer rules pallas!"

"extra! extra! pallas no longer restricted by its borders! civilians can now travel across the globe!"

"extra! extra! first airplane leaves pallas and sets off to japan!"

"extra! extra! system zero no longer reins over pallas!" 

news had spread like wildfire. after the great battle of pallas, the residents built back the great metropolitan city back to what it once was. seonghwa had been crowned king that day, but a week later, he had announced that the hierarchy would no longer rule and instead they would live as a democratic, voting in a president to help make decisions for the country.

system zero had been destroyed, the members either returning to their normal lives or joining the military to continue their service towards their country. the surveillance that controlled and watched over every civilian had been removed, and everyone finally had their own privacy. no one was being controlled, people were free to do whatever they wanted; whether it was good or bad.

life was finally returning to normality. however, there was still a big gaping hole left behind that couldn't be filled.

-

"congratulations, captain."