𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞.

𝘜𝘕𝘓𝘖𝘊𝘒𝘌𝘋 ; 𝘗𝘈𝘙𝘒 𝘚𝘌𝘖𝘕𝘎𝘏𝘞𝘈

"i'm gonna be late." the boy panicked, hopping on one foot as he hurriedly slipped on his shoe on the other, trying his best to do several things at once but failing horribly to do so as he lost his balance and fell on the floor.

"he was really boutta become our king?" 

"we dodged a bullet there." wooyoung and san commented, shaking their heads as they watched the boy helplessly panic, fixing himself in the mirror as he buttoned up his shirt. 

"also who puts on shoes before everything else?" wooyoung sighed, wondering what kind of process his prince had. seonghwa ignored the boys, too busy panicking to listen to their comments that were of no help. "he's really changed, huh?" silence fell between the two boys as they reminisced the memories that they lived through, remembering how stoic and perfect the prince had to be. 

"okay, i'm ready." seonghwa breathed out, turning to the two boys who looked at him questioningly. "what? what is it?" he panicked, wondering what he had forgotten. san sighed, walking over to the boy, reaching behind him before placing what he had forgotten on him.

"ah, my crown, of course." he mumbled, flushing red slightly in embarrassment. he still wasn't used to wearing his father's crown, but only for today, does he wear it for the public. "it still doesn't feel right." he sighed, glancing over at the mirror. wooyoung and san sent him a reassuring smile, knowing just how emotional he felt on this day ― how they all felt. 

"are you guys ready?" it was yeosang who entered the room, breaking up the comforting moment with reality. he glanced over at the prince, the sight of seonghwa with the crown on reminding him of the late king. memories that they had made together as kids, growing up together and waiting for the day that seonghwa would be crowned flashed through his mind, a soft smile replacing his stoic expression as he was reminded of opal.