Chapter 17: Back To Own Track

Start from the beginning

What's his problem?

"So, where are we going after school?" Derek asks us as we continue to stroll on junior's hallway.

"Home," Ashton says simply, stopping by at his locker.

"You should scream your gayness out loud," Kaila says as she appears in beside us, flinging her hands up in the air as she spins her booty round and round, biting her lip in what she thinks is seductive.

"Gayness isn't even a word," I mumble, unlocking the lock of my locker.

"In Kaila's dictionary, it does exist!" She says as she continues to dance. People stare at us as she moves her hips to her left and right.

"Oh yeah? What does it mean?" Beau asks, arching an eyebrow at her.

"It means..." Kaila says as she puts a finger in the air and she stops, looking at the ceiling as she thinks of the meaning of the word. She then looks at us and laughs. "Oh you guys are so funny!"

We just stare at her, then we burst out laughing. Beau encircles an arm around my waist and gives me a peck on the cheek. I blush at his action and shove him playfully. He laughs at me and gives me a playful smirk. I'm mesmerized by his smirk that I didn't hear the bell ring. Kaila just pushes me and we head to class.

+++

We're sitting at our usual table when Derek comes and seats with us, gives Ashton a long peck on the cheek and he blushes crimson red. On the corner of my eyes, I see John looking at our table, his brows furrowing as he looks at us. What does he want? We talk about the plan we're going to do. Kaila keeps suggesting things, like, we go to the mall and shop. Just because she's with a couple of gays, doesn't mean we belong in the 'stereotypical gays' category. We just roll our eyes at her and she squeals. She says a triple date will be good. Derek looks at Ashton. Beau looks at me. We just shrug, our universal language for 'Fine, we don't care'. Ashton arches an eyebrow at Kaila. I look at her.

"Triple date, ha?" I ask her, grinning. "Who's the man you're gonna bring?"

"Shane," she says, studying her nails.

"Shane McKnight?" Ashton asks her. Kaila nods and gives us a grin. Shane McKnight is our friend. "Speaking of the devil, where is he?" She just shrugs and shoves a fries in her mouth, chewing like a caveman would. Beau grimaces and Derek pats his back, then laughs at Kaila. She gives just them a bird and goes back to eating her precious fries. For a beautiful girl like her, she sure doesn't know how to eat beautifully and gracefully.

"So triple date, it is!" Beau says, fist pumping the air. We all chuckle at that.

From the corner of my eyes, I see Chelsie takes a seat beside Noah. Chelsie and Noah are together again. Since last month. I've ignored the jealousy that ignited in my chest, because I know that whatever Noah and I had, is totally and definitely over. He was just experimenting, to see and confirm about his sexuality, or at least that's what I thought. Sometimes, when Mom and Richard are not in the house, they will have a wild and intense sex like they usually do. Noah always seems frustrated, and he vents it out by having sex with his girlfriend Chelsie Miles.

And here I am, doing dates and going out and having fun with my friends to forget Noah Gerald Sky. Mom's last name has changed, and it's now, Genny Cecil Sky. Richard asked me if I wanted to change my surname, but I declined and told him that I don't want to change my surname because I think it's a big insult to my dad. I love my dad.

"Hey, are you all going to Mike's party?" Kaila asks as as she gives us a Cheshire cat grin. "It's a beach party."

"Are we even invited?" Ashton mumbles, biting a burger grumpily.

"Oh hush!" She says, flipping her long, brown hair. "You just don't want to come because your first love is going to be there."

"Kaila!" Ashton bursts, blushing crimson red as he playfully hits Kaila's arm. Kaila just wiggles her eyebrows at him. "John's straight. Plus I'm over him. To prove that, I'm going to go." He mutters, pouting.

"Then I'll go with my babe there," Derek says as he puts his arms around Ashton's waist, leaning down to rest his head on his shoulder. Ashton squirms out of Derek's hug, but to no avail, he can't and just let Derek does what he wants.

"Fine, I'll go." I say.

"I'm in," Beau says, raising a brow at Kaila. "When is this beach party?"

"Exact a week from now," she replies.

Noah will be there at his friend's beach party. I'm pretty sure of it. One of the reasons why I want to go there is because I need him to see what I've become because of him.

Beau looks at me with his beautiful eyes, leans down, and pecks my cheek. I playfully roll my eyes at him. I lick my lips slowly and Beau's eyes flicker on it. My eyes gaze down on his full lips. Is it soft and warm like Noah's? Is he a better kisser than Noah? He starts to lean down when Kaila interrupts us, shouting and fangirling about a 'gay kiss'.

Leave it to Kaila when she wants to kill the moment.

**********

Word count: 1,681.

D&T: November 24, 2014, 12:27PM.

So what do you think of the new characters; Derek Reid and Beau St. Clair?

What do you think will happen in Mike's party? But there are still a lot of chapters ot write before Mike's beach party! So... what do you expect will happen next?

*mutters* I hate Chelsie. Hmpf. But she plays a big role in this story. But don't ya worry, I know I'm being slow. But like I've said before, I'm taking this story very slow because I love this story and I don't want this to end. Soooooo... just wait for it!

Noah, why you gotta be so rude? Be with Gloss! Hmpf! *giggles like a school girl*

Vote/Comment/Follow