4. Happiness. You can always find happiness everywhere, even in a piece of cake. (I've never seen anyone as happy as him, except for P'Tay, around pastries)

It was the time I was asked by P'Apple to convince P'Tawan to partner with us. The photo makes it look like I'm sniffing the cakes...well I was really sniffing the cakes.

5. People. First day at university, some people chasing their dreams while some looking for their destiny. (The student, who is eating, has funny facial expressions when talking to his friend who does not even look at him).

The photo was dated 10/06/19. It was the first day of class. I saw myself in the photo, Mild too. It was when we were eating at the canteen. I wasn't looking at Mild while he's talking because I was looking at his portfolio.

6. Green Tea. I never thought a cup of green tea tastes good. (I've always been a coffee person. Thanks for the drink, P'Fluke, I mean N'Fluke)

It's a photo of the cup of green tea I gave him. I can see the note I've written on the cup: "To new beginnings ❤"

7. Watch where you are going. (My senior mentor is quite clumsy, almost getting hit my any possible car that is passing by. He usually blushes. And when he does, his ears become red as well. How cute.)

It's a photo of my back and street light. It's the first time we went to school together. So...was he documeting our every interaction?

8. Meal. It's always fun to have meal with friends. (So N'Fluke is my captain's mentee. I thought he's more than that to P'Earth. The way P'Earth look at N'Fluke makes me feel like there is something. N'Fluke seems comfortable with him. I asked P'Earth if he can help me in the future. To be honest I don't know what help I'm talking about.)

It's just a photo of the aftermath of our dinner. The photo's date is 11/06/19.

9. Memory. It's funny how they get to see a memory of us before you will. (I found something interesting in my studio when I was cleaning. I asked help from P'Earth and P'Mild to print the photos in the old film I found. Most of the photos were exposed. Only a few survived. One of those will be exhibited)

It's a photo of P'Earth and Mild inside a darkly-lit room. They're hanging photos? I think they are inside a room where they print photos, like old school printing. I'm trying to see if I can make out something from the photos they're hanging but I failed. The date is 13/07/19? Isn't it the day the three of them came to the coffee shop together? The time the two bragged how clumsy I am?

10. Close your eyes. Don't be shy. (How cute of him to be so shy even of the smallest thing. Only goes to show how kind he is.)

The photo seems to be taken in the university pool. This was the time I helped him review! So, he was taking a photo of me when he suddenly fell silent?

11. Run but don't hide. I want to chase you, run after you, and maybe run with you. (Before running, he told me I'm good looking. I don't know. I kept smiling with that idea of him seeing me as handsome. He's so shy, he's blushing again.)

This was after the review, when I hurriedly ran back at home. Oh my gosh! He only get to take a photo of my back, running away from him.

12. Fluke. Through my eyes. (Fluke Natouch is a happy person. He smiles a lot. He smiles when he is happy and excited. He smiles when he is sad tl ease the pain, maybe. He smiles when he is shy or shocked. He always smiles, and I cannot complain because his smiles always make me feel warm, and at ease. His smile has made me want to smile, and eventually smile.