Chapter 28 : Your real face

Start from the beginning

Fucking bitch.

Sitting in the classroom, I chatted with my friends, momentarily forgetting the meeting with Ms. Bae right away. I didn't tell my group because I didn't want to pretend to be the one who hated everyone even though they knew me. The class was a few minutes late because the professors had a conference. However, the assistant was already there, sitting at Lisa's desk. She had arrived only a few weeks before she was already allowing herself everything. The worst part was that everyone liked her, even my idiot of friends. 

"Morning everyone. Sorry I'm late, the conference took longer than expected," Lisa walked across the classroom in a matter of seconds. She took off her jacket and hung it on the coat rack behind her. She quickly greeted Ms. Bae with a kiss like French people when they greet each other, which was really unnecessary and caused me to roll my eyes.

The class started right away, Lisa hadn't even taken the time to look at me when we spent the last whole weekend together.

Asshole. 

I decided not to pay attention until the end of the lesson from which I didn't remember a single thing that was said during it. 

"I'm back girls!" Daewhi jumped between Soojin and me, forcing us to give him space to sit down. We were eating our lunch but this time we weren't sitting in the cafeteria. Some students arrived along the way, which usually happened because some of them realized that the course of study did not suit them. So our university was filling up and the cafeteria was becoming a hell of a place to eat. You almost had to yell at the person across the table to make you understand. I was surprised no one had complained to management yet. For an elite university, it was disappointing to see a cafeteria available.

"Where were you?" Sana asked. He didn't answer but instead imitated sucking a dick.

"Jesus, I'm eating a hotdog!" Yeeun whined which earned a laugh from all of us. 

"May I know who the lucky man is?" Soojin asked in turn. We stopped eating and listened to him, curious to know who was the lucky one, or rather the unlucky one.

"A newbie in art history. He was lost when I arrived this morning and I found him standing in front of the sports building. So I offered to help him and we ended up at the back of the building, me on my knees," he shrugged. If Daewhi was a girl, he would have had the worst reputation on campus.

"You're literally a hoe and you don't even care about it," 

"I wasn't going to say no when he asked me so nicely, plus he was cute. Anyway, I can't wait to see the other new students, I hope there are some sexy guys," he was now as excited as a virgin.

We were still talking about anything and everything when I got a message from Lisa. I read it discreetly to avoid being questioned by my friends. She asked me to join her in the same place as the last time she had pinned me against the wall of that creepy hallway. My hormones woke up just at the thought of living the same scene.

"I have to do something, I'll meet you at the next class," I threw my trash in the garbage and left without waiting for my friends to answer. But I think I heard Daewhi yelling that I was going to suck a dick too.

"Lisa?" I asked in a hesitant voice. The corridor was as dark as the last time, yet it was clean. The place was forgotten and abandoned so they surely thought it was no use replacing the lights since no one was coming. 

There was no sign of Lisa, the place was deserted and I could hear the sound outside resonating. I was about to send a message to find out where she was and if she hadn't played a tasteless joke on me except that I got dragged down the hallway where it was even darker. I let out a startled scream and when I saw who it was, I hit her. It was a deja vu. 

"What the fuck?! I told you not to do that last time! You caught me almost pissing my pants!" I furiously told her. That dumbass was enjoying the moment because she couldn't stop laughing. 

"You should have seen your face, it was excellent," she wiped away her tears, still trying to calm herself. With so many noises, I wouldn't be surprised if someone surprised us. I crossed my arms with a bored look on my face, but it didn't last long because I smiled at the sight of her. It was quite rare to see her laughing for real. She liked to keep that strict, neutral face when she was more than that.

"What?" she looked at me confusedly.

I kissed her ferociously until she lost her balance. It was my turn to pin her against the wall by banging her head accidentally that she grunted. It was my little revenge for which she will forgive me very soon. 

"I hope you still have some time left," I smirked. She didn't understand what I meant when her eyes widened as she saw me drop into my knees. I unbuckled her belt, dropping her pants and boxers to her ankles. I grabbed her dick in my hand starting to move up and down. She gasped when I stuffed the whole thing into my mouth, running over the tip with my tongue.

"Oh fuck, Jennie," she took my head in her hands and started moving her pelvis back and forth fucking my mouth like it was my pussy. I stroked her abs, leaving a few scratches on them. Then I let my tongue run down her cock where the veins showed up clearly. My head bobbed sucking her like a pro. Despite the short time we had, I easily managed to make her cum. I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue so that she could spread all her sperm. She took her dick in her hand and slapped it on my tongue as she continued to drain the white and thick liquid. She made me get up and kissed me again, letting her to taste herself. 

"You dirty girl, sucking my cock in this dark place. If I had more time, I'd have had you spread those delightful legs," she squeezed my ass that earned a moan. She was so damn good with her words, "I wanted to see how you were doing since I didn't get a chance to talk to you this morning, but apparently you're doing great," she giggled while she put on her pants back. I pouted seeing my lollipop disappear.

"Yeah, but sucking your dick has drained half my energy," I jokingly said. 

"Sorry for that," she sheepishly smiled, "well, I have to go. I have another conference to assist. See you later maybe?" 

"Yep"

Anyway I shouldn't have called Daewhi a whore because I just did the same thing he did behind the gym building. But like he said so well, you don't say no when the person is so adorable. Finally, that hallway looked less scary after giving blowjobs. 

The day was finally coming to an end and I was so exhausted that I was wondering how I could survive each time. I opened the car door to put my bag on the passenger seat when someone shouted my name. I turned around to see who it was and saw a guy in a black hoodie running towards me. My eyes widened as I realized who it was.

"Jinyoung?"