Chapter 21 : Adventurous in bed [M]

LISA'S POV

Every time her skin came in contact with mine, there was this invisible spark that lit up as it worked. My hairiness may have been weak, but I could feel every hair standing up on every part of my body. Explaining what I feel is like explaining this supernatural force. We know it exists even if we can't see it. 

But what I find magical above all is that each time our bodies fuse, I experience something new, something unknown. 

When my back touched the mattress and Jennie crawled towards me, I thought I was going crazy. I went deaf for a moment, only a hissing sound similar to that of a heart rate machine was present in my ears. My body froze in spite of my multiple attempts of movements but I was like under the spell that she had just cast on me ready to do evil things to me. 

This naughty witch.

Only my eyes could move. I looked at the air conditioning that was making a thud to make sure it was turned on because I was feeling a stifling heat knowing it wasn't that hot tonight in Chiang Mai. But when she put her delicate hands on my chest, I understood that the heat was coming only from her. She was also on fire and I couldn't wait to play with it even though I might burn my fingers. I wasn't one to go out of my plans, but tonight I was feeling a little adventurous.

While putting herself in the skin of a kitten, she scratched my nape while giving some blows of lick on each side provoking a moaning out of my mouth and resulting to the sheets of the bed forming knots with the force that my hands were clutching. My breathing had quickened but I was delighted to see that hers was following my rhythm.

I decided to finally let go of the sheets and place my hands on her back to finally place them on her waist. It had only been a few days since I had arrived and I didn't want to call Tong and Pang yet to explain to them that my sheets were torn and that I urgently needed them to come and change them for me. And then have to explain to them that I fucked my friend hard after a long day? I'd like to see their faces if they knew this friend was a student of mine.

"Focus on my tits babe," she took my face turning towards her while she was having fun grinding her wet pussy against my erect dick, pressed against my belly. It was painful to watch it get a massage when it was just waiting to penetrate this place and experience the best feeling a human being could have.

"If I focus on your breasts, I'm going to ejaculate," I grunted, annoyed at admitting that I sucked when it came to her.

"I don't care if you cum before you have fucked me. I might want to test this new skincare. A lot say that it's actually good," she innocently smiled referring to my sperm making the subject the most normal thing, "Might as well to try it on my belly," she moved up her position so that her breasts were at my eye level. The reflection of her nipples flying in front of me will remain for several weeks.

I couldn't resist the temptation to wrap my tongue around her perky boobs. I sucked like an baby who hadn't been breastfed in hours. I was probably doing my job well because she was throwing her head back when my teeth teased them by biting them lightly.

"It's quite possible that I'll climax before you do," she showered me with little kisses all over my body before nibbling and licking my abs pushing me to flex them feeling the saliva left on it. My penis was screaming for attention. It was standing up straight and hard, ready to start its plan of action, "Your dick is poking me," she giggled. 

"Enough talking and make me cum," I squeezed her waist and she went back to devour my lips. Her tongue swept all my mouth, trying to dominate me by catching my tongue between her teeth and sucked it like she would suck my cock.