Home

Arriving to the Luthor mansion was a complete shock to you. You had never in your life seen such a large house. Krypton limited the size of homes based on the sizes of families. This was certainly quite different than your planet. 

You climbed out out of the car and waited besides the door to let Lena guide you. It was still an unfamiliar landscape so you didn't want to keep bumping into things as you forced yourself to look at the ground. The rules had been ingrained to you and with the bald man much closer to you than ever before, you knew not to fuck up.

"What are you doing? You're not going to be able to see like that?"

Lex answered for you before you could even do so. 

"Lena, there's a couple of things I failed to mention about owning an alien."

You couldn't exactly see the expression she had but by the sound of her voice, you could tell she was angry. 

"What do you mean that you failed to mention?!"

"Is that any way to be talking to you brother, Lena?"

"I don't give a shit, Lex. I'm not a child, I'm 24 fucking years old. Stop treating me like a child."

"Alright, come. We can talk about this in my office."

As they walked, you followed behind the at a much slower pace. You didn't want to knock over anything but apparently that wasn't okay with Lex.

"We don't have all day! Hurry up."

"Lex, she can't see. How is she suppose to walk as fast as us."

He shakes his head and continues walking. 

"She was trained for it."

Lena waits until the three of you arrive at his office to start asking questions. 

"What do you mean that she was trained for it? What aren't you telling me Lex? I knew I shouldn't have trusted you."

He smiles and pours himself a glass of whiskey. 

"Calm down. I just neglected to tell about the certain rules she has to follow. It's only as a safety precaution Lena. You must understand that these aliens are wild. They need guidance and that's what we're providing them."

Lena pinched the bridge of her nose to avoid starting another argument. She was so stupid for trusting that Lex would be upfront wit her. 

"Explain."

"It's simple. You can do whatever you wish with her as long as she follows the rules she learned at the facility. Keep quiet unless spoken to, never look at anyone in the eye, and always ask for permission when she needs something. The last one is the one exception for when she can talk."

"What if I don't want to be any part of this? I don't want to be a hypocrite and actually go against everything I believe in."

"Well I'm more than happy to take her under my wing."

"No!"

The loud yell, startled you. Lena genuinely sounded like she was against all this. Perhaps you had been wrong about her.

"No? You just told me that you didn't want to be a part of this."

"So you're keeping her then?"

Lena slowly nods, having no other choice.

"Excellent! Do make sure she follows the rules. If anyone catches her outside of our home not following them, they're legally allowed to give out any punishment as they see fit. However, you can avoid all that if you give her the punishment yourself."

He takes out a bracelet from his drawer and hands it to Lena. 

"This stays on with you at all times. Press this button here and the bracelets on her wrists will get binded together and give her a shock until you let go. Shall I demonstrate."

Lex doesn't even wait for an answer as he presses the button, making you cry out in pain at the sudden shock.

"Lex stop!"

He sighs and rolls his eyes at her, tossing the bracelet to her. 

"Don't forget what I told you."

Lena flicks him off and walks out of the room with you in tow. You take notice that she walks much slower and you're forever grateful for it. She leads you inside a room, as trained, you wait besides her door for further instructions. 

"What are you doing?"

"I'm waiting for your orders, Ms. Luthor."

"You don't have to do that. When we're in a room alone, you can forgot about all those rules they imposed on you. I promise not to punish you for breaking them."

You stayed put by the door, continuing to look down despite Lena allowing you to break them. They had tricked you for weeks, you knew better than that. She was testing you. Wanting to see if you would disobey her but you weren't stupid. 

"....."

Lena was about to call for you but realized that she didn't know your name. 

"What is your name?"

As a force of habit, you had almost said your kryptonian name. No matter what they tried at the facility, they could never force you to forget it. 

"It's 50."

"50?"

"I was the 50th alien they had brought to the facility."

"That's not your birth given name, what's your real one."

You stayed quiet. Thinking about whether or not you should give her your real one. 

"(fake name)."

In the end, you decided to keep it to yourself. It was the one thing that the humans hadn't tainted for you.

"Well, (fake name). I'm ordering you to take a shower. Not that you stink but because I'm sure you haven't taken a proper shower in a while. I'll leave some clothes out for you. I can't guarantee they'll fit as you're much (taller/shorter) than me but it'll do for now.'

You hesitated at her orders. They had never given you any like this. 

"It's not a trick, go shower. The door is straight ahead."

Following her instructions, you walk into the bathroom. As usual, you left the door opened as you started to undress. They didn't have any doors back in the facility so you assumed that you had to keep the door open here. 

"He..Oh! you're naked!"

Lena quickly covers her eyes as she tosses the clothes on the counter. 

"I'll be outside if you need anything."

She closes the door behind you, leaving you on your own. 

You wait a while to see if she ever comes back. It's not until you hear her knock to ask if you're okay that you realize she wasn't going to come back in soon. After many months, you finally look up, catching a reflection of yourself in the mirror. God, you looked like literal death. Not wanting to waste anymore time or make Lena angry, you stepped inside the shower. Sighing in content at the first sign of hot water. It had been so long since you had the pleasure of showering with hot water. The least you could do was enjoy the little things before they ended.