"What do we have after Potions?" Taeil asked and Donghyuck watched Jaemin take out his schedule from his bag with the wand.

"Something called science." He replied and the three of them looked confused at each other. "I wonder what that is."

"Me too." Donghyuck replied and entered the classroom.

As usual, it was dark inside there as it had no windows. Heechul, the potions teacher, was already there and he glared at the three.

"You are two minutes late boys." He said in a smooth voice and rolled his eyes. "Go to your seats."

Bowing to their teacher, Donghyuck sat down at a round desk, where the Chinese wizards were, with Taeil and  Jaemin.

Their first class was a boring one, Heechul only introduced them what they'll do in that year.

"Starting from tomorrow, we'll begin making our Polyjuice Potion and because you're all in the sixth year which means you have one more year here, I believe you're skilled enough. Class's over and if anybody will be late to one of my classes again he or she will receive detention for a week."

The bell rang just then and they all stood up. Donghyuck walked on the hallway and almost got hit by the basketball team which was running around.

"Ughhh." Jaemin groaned when he got pushed by the blonde werewolf from earlier. "Watch where you're going idiot!"

Jeno showed him the middle finger and smirked, which made Jaemin more annoyed.

"Ignore him Nana." Taeil patted his shoulder and they reached their lockers.

Donghyuck put his Potions book in it and took the science one out. He closed it and followed Jaemin until they reached the first floor where most of the werewolves hung out.

"I wish Taeil was here." Jaemin mumbled when they arrived there and Donghyuck nodded. If only Taeil wouldn't have had Music.

"They can't hurt us. They're not allowed." Donghyuck replied and looked around.

He recognized some of the wizards, but the werewolves all glared or growled at them when they walked past them.

"I would like to know how hard did Taeyong hit his head." He heard one boy talking to his friend and they both glared at the two wizards.

"Me too." The other werewolf replied and looked away.

He and Jaemin entered the classroom which didn't look closer at all to their usual classes. It looked, lame?

Donghyuck followed Jaemin and they sat behind Yangyang who was already complaining how normal the class looked.

Xiaojun tried to stop him before it would be too late and they were saved by the teacher who slammed the door after herself.

"Hello everyone, I'm Taeyeon and I'll be your science teacher this year and yes, I'm a human."

She smiled at everyone and then took a piece of paper.

"Mr Lee told me to make the arrangements in this class, which means you need to switch seats. No wizard will be allowed to sit with a wizard, while no werewolf will sit with a werewolf."

"What about vampires?" A voice asked and Donghyuck turned to see Renjun at the back of the class next to his friends.

"The rule goes the same for you too Mr Huang." She smiled sweetly and then started reading names. "Jeno Lee!"

The blonde werewolf stood up and moved to the desk Taeyeon pointed.

"Na Jaemin go over there."

Jaemin's jaw fell, but he didn't complain like Yangyang did when he was put with Jisung and he sat down next to Jeno who glared at him.

Renjun was put with Xiaojun and they both had a glaring contest. Donghyuck was waiting to be called. There were only two more werewolves and one vampire and he didn't want to sit with the red haired werewolf at all as he seemed scary. But he also didn't want to sit with Renjun's vampire friend.

"Lee Donghyuck, you'll sit with Mark there." She pointed at the desk he was sitting and Donghyuck saw the red haired werewolf he didn't want to sit with stand up and sit next to him.

"Do you want to loose your eyes wizard?" Mark asked and glared at him. He shook his head and looked away. "That's what I thought as well."

Donghyuck heard a light chuckle, but he tried to ignore his presence for the rest of the class.