Greetings and Salutations

Greetings and salutations, you a Heather?

Sorry, I just like quoting Heathers. 

Anyways thank you so much for clicking on my book! Could it be because of my subpar cover? Or the terrible description? Or are you a novella competition judge?

However you got here, welcome.  You are about to embark into a journey of my imagination because of a prompt.  (It's the quote on the media bar)

If you do not have internet I will quote it for you.

"You wake, realizing that rather than being in your own bed, you're actually on a cold, hard table, in a dark room.  A voice says, "Sorry! Due to technical difficulties, the simulation has been interrupted.  Normal services will begin shortly." Moments pass and you fall asleep, waking in your bed, on what appears to be a normal day like any other."

If you didn't guess, I am doing the Novella writing challenge thingy, starting in February and ending in some farther off month (I forgot)  anyways, so yeah. 

Please remember that I do value constructive critism. 

This story, and all of its characters, is mine and mine alone.  If I see it posted on any other site without my permission I will pursue legal action.  I am scary when mad, don't make me mad please.

I do welcome a fanfiction based on the book, just message me first.  I wanna read it :)

Anyways, welcome to my weird ideas that magically become a plot for some odd reason.