Winter can't go in, due to being drained of aura. But Penny can, and was able to go in and convince Fria to stop. At the same time, Winter and the Grimm Copy began to fight each other. As both Winter and the Grimm Copy clashed, Fria looks up at Penny, and only she was the last thoughts Fria every seen.

It was than that a miracle has happened to existence itself. Penny has become a Winter Maiden, a robot maiden

 Penny has become a Winter Maiden, a robot maiden

Needless to say, everyone was very astonished. Nobody thought that Penny, a robot of all people, would be able to become a Winter Maiden, through just her own aura alone. But the Grimm Copy was displeased. She attempted to charge at her, but Ruby came in at just the right time, and destroyed the copy.

But Penny...she was very terrified. Now that she was a Winter Maiden, it had made her a target of Salem. But it will be harder, due to the fact that...Penny is a robot, and not a human, which is something that Salem has never dealt with in her entire life, but will eventually figure out to take the power of the Winter Maiden from her. She than looked at her own hand, afraid of what might happen to her. But everyone...

 But everyone

Ruby...Weiss...even her boyfriend, Mecha. They all assured to her that she will help her through the burden she now carries. Penny was filled with gratitude, at seeing that there are people that are willing to help her with this thing, and are also will do everything they can in their power to protect Penny, who'a now in possession of both the Winter Maiden power, and the power of the Abyss .

However...another problem came here.

another problem came here