Trapped

Sans' eyes are closed...as he feels his arms stuck to his torso, his entire body wrapped in a black liquid that is solidified, and yet, is still capable of moving. He looks down, very sad, as he thought back on what had just happened to him.

'Why is this happening to me?'

Sans thought to himself, as he remembers...Nightmare grabbing and taking him down to wherever he resides in.

'What did I do to deserve losing everything?'

He than opens his eyes, as he looks forward...and he sees something. But his vision is now blurred.

'But...somehow...something in my memories doesn't seem quite right.'

He than sees his vision becoming more and more clear by the passing seconds. He than thought this to himself.

'It's like something has been deliberately removed from my mind. Is this what's happening now?'

He than looks up...and he sees Nightmare...sitting in what seems to be his throne of some kind.

"Evolution...the power to improve a host continuously and being an heritor of the power. This the most interesting concept that I have ever seen."

Sans does nothing but glare at Nightmare, which is the first time the both of them ahead met. And needless to say, nightmare...he looks pretty ugly, due to the appearance of the tentacles that he has.

"You seem to know what I am...Sans. You know if my name, and of what I am capable of. How nice to meet you."

Sans says nothing,maps he remained silent. And instead, he continued to glare at Nightmare, which doesn't seem to brighter nightmare at all.

"No response? That is just plain pathetic. I expected you to be far more talkative than this. But..than again...we have only just met for the first time."

This is when Sans finally made a response.

"So it is true by many people that I have spoken to. You really are an embodiment of the devil itself. But...you are also something else, a stupid octopus man who thinks he is above everyone else."

Nightmare did not like the other response that Sans has made, and in his response to the insult, he squeezed Sans' body extremely painfully, and Sans barely held his breath to prevent himself from making any sound.

"You insolent fool!! Do you have any idea who you are talking to?!"

Sans looks down, as he spoke out to him.

"A king who is covered in nothing but squid ink?"

Nightmare tightened him even more, making a Sans grunt a bit in pain, but Sans held his voice back even more, as Nightmare than shouted out at Sans.

"I am the king of all negativity! I am the ruler of all Pain and Suffering!! And you think you can get away with all the insults that you have made to me?!"

Sans didn't speak out, but simply glares at him with the most frightening one that he can muster towards Nightmare.

"Cut to the chase, Nightmare? How come you did not kill me, if you are working for Salem?! You know how much I am a danger against the both of you, and you know that Salem wants me dead, and yet...you are now killing me yet! I find it suspicious of your reasoning behind all of this."

Nightmare suddenly smirked at this, like he was waiting for a question like that to occur, before he speaks out to him.

"I know how much you missed your father...the only person that has ever been the light to the darkness of the world that you had to live inside of. So I am going to give you a choice. You either...reject my offer, and you can suffer for an eternity in my realm...or..."