Continue and Move On

Sans and Amber are now waking though another path here. After what had just happen, Sans is having trouble controlling himself from such an event. The fact of seeing his father from that hallucination wanted to go and save him. He had just wish that he never seen that thing. Luckily, Amber had saved him. Now, they are walking to the third part of this.

 Now, they are walking to the third part of this

This place is called the Path of Joy. It is a place to recover once you had venture the Chill. Those that are here began to experience something that made them happy the most here. When Sans and Amber went onto the path, he is beginning to feel much better. But Sans is still not able to get over what he had seen from earlier. In fact, he has no idea what to think of what he had just seen. It is just that Sans really wanted to see his father again after so long. But even though he avenged his death, he still had not gotten over it yet.

Amber took notice of this, and began speaking to Sans.

"Sans...What has happen there..."

Before she could speak up, Sans than spoke to her.

"I know what you mean...and you know what, I prefer to not talk about it. I know father is dead, and here, I am now trying to move on. The Broken Blizzard has manipulated my memories into something physical so that it could make me do a big mistake. I should thank you for stopping me, Amber. If you hadn't stopped me, it would have been terrible."

Amber looked down, but nodded. Sans, unfortunately, felt like he was going to cry again. But Amber has noticed it. She than grabbed onto Sans' hand, and she stopped waving, which also had stopped Sans. Sans than looked at her in a great confusion, as he spoke out to her.

"Amber...What is the matter?"

Amber looked down at Sans, who than bends her knees, and kisses him in the lips. This completely surprised him. But Amber does not care. She wants Sans to become and gain his own happiness. Sans, now feeling more comfort than ever before, felt a bit of joy, and cupped Amber's pretty face.

As this happens, the pink leaves than began to move towards where the pair kiss. Than the pair on now inside of a pink twister.

 Than the pair on now inside of a pink twister