The Grimm Reaper

Sans Point of View...

Me and Amber are now on the trail

Me and Amber are now on the trail. The trail itself looks very beautiful. It is like someone made the entire place out of gold, and made it similarly to how a palace would look. Even the flowers have a strange golden hue. It seems we are getting close to there the Domain of Light's at. I can feel it, greatly. The light coming from it. I can also feel my Ancestor's and this 'Dream's' power. It seems my ability to feel aura has been increased by the use of distance. Amber seems to see that there is something odd about me. So she spoke out.

Amber: "Sans? Are you okay?"

I looked and nodded at her.

Sans: "Yes, I am. And I think we are getting close to the Domain."

This seems to surprise Amber, and brought in a challenging look.

Amber: "How do you know that we are close?"

I than used magic, and granted her my ability to sense Aura, and Magic to. My and glows green, as she begins sensing the power. This surprised her, and spoke.

Amber: "Wow. You're right, Sans. We are getting closer here."

I smiled at that. Than we continued to walk on the trail to the Domain. This will be the biggest change in Remnant's greatest history.

Back with Ruby's group...Flashback...

Wind is heard howling. In a mountainous region, a lone, cloaked feminine figure with a skull mask concealing her face crosses a rickety bridge.