𝟏𝟖. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

I want to thank you All for supporting me... Thanks a lot, Friends...  So let's jump into the story.

────────────────
❤️ 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍  𝒚𝒐𝒖  𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 ❤️
────────────────

"Kongpob, baby it's wake up time..."

"Yes, mamma wakie wakie... "

"No.... a..m... Tired lemesleep...." Kong turns & sleep in a more comfortable position.

"Oye Kong get up you pregnant man... " Aim shout.

"Shut up P'aim, we are also pregnant.. but P'kong please wake up please...."  Gun.

"Nooneloveme... Noonelemesleep..." Kong sits in bed comfortably holding his 8th months' bump. Eyes still close.

"Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday  to you, Happy birthday dear Kongpob/mamma, happy birthday day to you."  All sang sweetly and Kong looks at them in surprise. 

"Oh come on Kong, don't be surprised

"Oh come on Kong, don't be surprised. It's Abbey & your hubby..." Aim laugh.

"Aww, thank you for remembering my Birthday... Love you so much.." Kong says hugging his hubby & baby...

"Ok babe, mom called me to wish you. Let's talk to her..." Arthit smile calling his mom with Kong snatched his phone and put in speaker.  With that, he caresses Abbey's face.

Everyone was shocked as it skips from KongArth's mind to tell them.

"Hello, Happy Birthday Kong...  Wish you all the happiness in the world... "

"Thanks, mom."

"Happy birthday Son... Your present is on its way, my boy". Hearing elder Rojnapat Gun grip on Bright's arms in fears.

"Ohh dad, I don't need anything, I just wish mom & you could be here...  Ok Abbey is jumping to talk to you two" Kong smile wide seeing Abbey's face.

"Hello grandpa, hello granny..."

"Hello, my sweetheart... You are being a good girl, right? I know you will..." Her grandpa ask.

"Yes, and you know, I help Dada to break the cake.."  everyone laughs hearing her...

"Really... Then, Abbey has to keep two big pieces for her granny & grandpa... "  Her granny coo at her.

"Ok... I love you, granny grandpa"

"We love you too sweetheart..."  Both elders say in union.

Arthit then disconnects the call, and Kong cut the cake feeding Abbey & Arthit. Then he turns to His friendzzzzz, who were rolling their eyes at 3 of them.