𝟗. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

────────────────
Will, you forgive me *(M-preg)*
────────────────

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🖤🖤🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤🖤🖤
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The same night Arthit was doing something on his laptop when he heard Abbey was whining to knog about some Disney movie.

────────────────

Next Morning

────────────────

he smiles as he wakes up a smile when he sees all the movie had downloaded... he remembers how Kong take him to movie then he instantly download few Disney movie well let's say all the movie at night then he walked to the living room playing it loud making Abbey jump in happiness and Kong close in his eyes frustration...

"Uncle Oon... You have Disney movie...?? I can watch it with you..." She pout.

"Well... No.." He acts thinking then laughs seeing her pout Getting more adorable.

"obviouslyYou can princess but you have to give me a kissy "

Arthit brings his face close to Abbey she giggles & kisses his cheeks then jumps in his lap making Arthit laugh in glee.

On the other hand, he was cleaning his kitchen he heard & watch everything & it makes his heart bleed he know Arthit thought it maybe someone else who is Abbey's mom and he just accepting her but he feels scared when Arthit will know he maybe disgusts him as every other does.

He was in deep thoughts when he heard Arthit is asking about Abbey's mom to her as they are watching something.

"Abbey where is your mamma....?? I am here but you never let me meet her " Arthit fake his pout

"Hhihihi.. uncle that is my mamma..." She points at knog who has a horrifying look in his face now...

"But that's your papa.. know..." Arthit frown as Abbey was busy again to the movie.

Suddenly Kong jumps in between them "Baby you watch the movie I need some help form your uncle Oon..." As Abbey nods then he putts a headphone in Abbey's head and puts a minimum sound to block her hear other sounds. Drag Arthit with him to his room.

────────────────

Kong's bedroom

────────────────

ARTHIT was inside Kong's room properly and he around a bed behind the bed was a big photo of Kong holding Abbey playing with her he feels hurt inside his heart. By the. Kong was searching for something in cupboards.

"Kong why did you bring me here...???"

"Well Arthit It's your big question about us is who is my Abbey's mother right? "

"Well...... " Arthit feel scared in his heart.

"No... I ..me...an.. " he paused then open his eyes "YES...."

"Fine... but Before that, I want to know what will you do if you find her..?"

"Well... Umm... I... " Arthit lowers his head.