𝟕. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

────────────────
Will, you forgive me *(M-preg)*
────────────────

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
🖤🖤🖤❤️🖤❤️🖤🖤🖤

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Leave his hand..." Aim growl at Arthit who rolls his eyes at Aim.

"Leave his hand or not, it's my decision Don't forget I am still your head hazer and if I want I can still make run 30 laps even around this hospital..." 

Arthit knows he has taken down this Motherly Aim first he rolls his eyes when Aim hides behind Knot and knot had nothing to do but Laugh earning a hit in his back.

"Yes you can But still I would hate you to the end of the earth.." aim peeps behind kont's back.

"Get out of knot you brat....." Arthit almost shout.

And the moment of second The room filled with the laughter of knot, Kong & Abbey who was watching these two fightings like cat & dog

"Hahaha, mamma froggy is a scaredu..."

"Hahaha... " Kong laugh hearing it...

"I hate you Arthit

"I hate you Arthit.." aim shout then get busy to plates the food & knot help him to serve it was homemade so kong can have it. Kong was feeding Abbey before eating himself.

To the surprise of Arthit aim also make a plate for him that too without poisoning it.

Aim then feed abbey one bite as well as knot.. which Arthit feel so much loved in his subconscious mind he also makes a bite for the princess of the room and moves his hand to her.

Seeing Arthit Abbey giggle but takes it a fraction of second The cabin went silent  pin drop silence only except Abbey munching on the food & a blessed smile on Arthit's face

Kong Kont Aim looking at 3 of each other.

After the day end Aim ask knog to take Abbey with him as it's the holidays so They let Abbey stay in the hospital.

Kong was laying in bed eyes closed  sleeping maybe

They were leaving but Arthit was too adamant to go even after Lot's of taunts Arthit was sitting there still in the same dress from party night because he is too scared to let Kong out of his sight scared of losing him again & he believes Aim can do it...

"Um... 'Arthit you should go back to..."  Knot says smiling at him.

"Umm. No, it's fine..." Arthit refused.

Aim glare at him but says nothing as Abbey was sleepy so he doesn't wanna spoil her sleep...

"N'aim I realize You hate me... Would you please give me one single & sober chance to talk to him ?? " Arthit plead Aim.