𝟏𝟐. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

Will, you forgive me 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Kong... Kong...!!! Kongpob...!! Open the door it's not what you are thinking... Kong please" 

Arthit was banging Kong's door on the same night when suddenly he realized that Kong was jealous or upset with the stupid stunts. 

"Kong Damn it open the door please... Pim is my cousin Kong she is gun's sister don't get me wrong please open the door..." 

, and he was about to lose his hopes when he heard Abbey's laughter inside the room

"Haha mamma Oon playing with the door... Hahaha"

"Shut up & sleep you brat "

"Here mamma haha"

Arthit sighs he realized that Kong & Abbey is in their own making him upset more

"Kong...  You know this is my family and you can't just shut me off every time "  arthit pout.

Inside the room, Kong was stunned hearing Arthit whining

• it was always him who used to beg & pacify Arthit and his world seems to reverse Arthit transferred himself self form shy one to kinda bold one he feels Happy though he still fears to be happy ••

Kong laughs seeing Abbey pleading looking the door.

"Abbey the door will melt if you look at the door like it was an Ice cream...?? " Kong was laughing hard.

"Mamma... Dada upset.? Mamma punishing Dada...?? "

"Hahahaha..." Kong was laughing hard holding his stomach hearing Abbey's questions.

🔊🔊 "Hear did you heard ?? Guys...?? You guys were enjoying my pleadings & his laughing are you enjoying this gun...?? " 🔊🔊

Kong can herd Arthit's shouting he signals Abbey to open the door. As soon she opens the door Arthit rush inside the room finding Kong in the bed laughing so hard closing his eyes & Abbey was at the door look at Arthit with dreamy eyes.

"Kong I swear She is my cousin only...

"Mamma what is Oon saying ?? " Abbey is now confused seeing her mamma laughing so hard.

"Kong spake up please Why the hell you are laughing...?? "

"Well... Wait... " He took out his phone & click a selfie then turn it to the father-daughter.

"LOOK YOURSELF

"LOOK YOURSELF....."  saying Kong again burst into laughter...

That went well for 3 of them after laughing at their own picture Arthit, Kong & Abbey went back to watching their movie and slept there...