𝟏𝟕. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄

So, we are finally in the second last chapter... I hope I hadn't bored you more with this story... 

So let's start...

────────────────
𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍  𝒚𝒐𝒖  𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆

────────────────

Kong and the other preggy men decided that they will shift their new house after delivery and, it's only 3 months from now on...

Yes... This time Doc's experiment was successful, and they are enjoying the pregnancy full-on...

●❯────────────────❮●

Arthit was in the washroom, and Kong was sleeping peacefully holding Abbey in his arms. But his sleep got disturbed with Arthit's phone.  Firstly he was annoyed,  then seeing the time suddenly jealousy rose up in his mind he immediately received the call with a long face.

"Hello, Oon child I am Mom..."

Kong was speechless, he knows She is good but he never gets the chance to meet her yet, and he never thought Arthit would after his father's doing...

"Um... I am..."

"Oh, my child... Finally, I am able to talk to you. son " Kong was smiling a Lil after hearing the motherly vibes...

"Hello, aunty..."

"Oh son, please call me mom..."

"Mom... Is there anything important..?? Let me call Oon..."

"No son, You both are no different for me, it's just Oon's father is now really doing well he can finally able to move his wheelchair himself, and he was wanting to meet You all..."

"But, mom, I don't think Oon will ever agree ?? " Kong was upset...

"I know child, but everyone deserves the second chance, So, I hope you can Bring Oon, at last send Abbey, if you don't want to come and meet your this family..."

"No mom, if you & Oon are with me I don't mind to visit him, just I need to trick him to come with me..."

Both laugh over the phone...

"Ok mom, this Sunday just ready to cook till your hand huts..."

"Ohh, I can never get tired of cooking for you guys.."

"Ok bye mom"

"Bye son, this mom will wait for her cubs..."

Kong hangs up the call and went to hug Abbey, Soon, Oon comes out and smiles wide seeing Kong awake.

"Hey, love..." Kong smile wide at him.

"Hey, Babe, you up? " Kong nods...

"So, who was that call...?? "

"Oon babe, mom called..."

"What she said ?? "

"She was asking for you, then she asks if we could meet her... And Frankly, After talking to her I wanna meet her..."  Kong sits and looks at Oon who was shocked...

"No Kong... My father is there I can't risk taking you..." Arthit said while sitting beside him and hug him tight...

"Oh, babe... But don't you think you are doing wrong with mom, she can't choose between her husband & child... You know she is dying to meet abbey... And me as well, and I guess you haven't told them about their second grandchild..?? " Kong upset...