E I G H T

Ashtons POV
Me and the boys were sitting in the room waiting for the announcer to say who won, and surprise the contestants. Then our song started playing. We all thought that no one was going to guess it, because we're a pop band and all there is out there is old people who listened to these songs when they were younger. Once the announcer said that the group in his left won, we started to sneak out of the small room. When we slowly crept our way, out we saw 3 girls going crazy and hoping up and down.
"Wow. Calum said.
"Their young" Michael said.
" their not young, their like our age you idiot."
Luke said.
There was three girls, one had on a pink sweater and a matching headband. The pink made her eyes pop, and she was so excited. She just looked so happy. All three of them did. But the girl in the pink, she caught my eye, and I don't know why.
"Ash, dude? Ash??" Michael said.
Oh, sorry I was uhh, thinking.
"Mmhm sure." Michael said.
We all started laughing, but while we were laughing we heard a scream. We look over to see one of the three girls on the ground screaming and crying.
Then I look over a see Luke with the most panicked look on his face, he looked genuinely scared, then he started running over there, so we all followed him. There was one of the girls on the ground, she had a brace on her ankle, is that what's wrong?
Then the girl in the pink was trying to get to her a help her, but I knew it would only make it worse, so I tried telling her nicely to get back, but she wouldn't move, so I had no choice but to grab her. I grabbed her by here waist and she immediately fell into my arms. She was in full tears. I could tell the screaming of what I expect to be her Best friend, was hurting her.
"we have to call the ambulance" Michael  said. " They wouldn't get here fast enough, we have to take her." Luke said.
I've never seen Luke so serious, it was actually scaring me.
Luke picked her up and she Wrapped her hands around his neck. He carried her out to the van. The rest of us followed Luke out to the van and hopped in.
"Murray, get to the hospital, fast." Luke said.
"Okay." Murray said.
Murray pushed on the gas and we were speeding off to the hospital. When we were about halfway there and the girl In the pink sweater was almost calmed down again, we hit a bump and the girls in lukes arms, screamed and started crying again.
"What the hell, are you okay?"Luke asked concerned.
"No, she screamed, it hurts, it hurts!" She screamed.
Right then, the girl in the pink sweater fell into my arms again. She was crying even more this time. I could tell she was in pain just watching her best friend go threw this pain.
"Shhh, it's okay, she is gonna be just fine."
I said, trying to comfort her.
Then we pulled into the hospital and Luke grabbed the girl and ran Inside.
We all ran in after him and tried to keep up with him.
" hey, we need a doctor, NOW!" Luke screamed.
A doctor ran up to him with a medical bed and Luke layed her Down on it. The doctor began to run off and Luke and the girl in the pink sweater, ran after but the doctor stopped them and told them they had to stay back.
"No, I can't, please" the girl cried.
"I'm sorry, it's the law". The doctor said.
" please." She said, her voice breaking.
" I have to go back with her." Right then the other girl started screaming in pain again .
"PLEASE?" She screamed.
" I can't allow you, I'm so sorry". The doctor said. Then he ran off and she fell to the floor, in the middle of the emergency care hallway. Crying, and screaming the name Maddie, I guess that's her name. Luke turned around and started walking back,
"Hey, you okay?" You asked.
But he just walked right past you, you could have sworn you saw tears in his eyes. But then you realized that you too were crying. You ran up the girl in the pink sweater and helped her over to the waiting room. You sat her down and sat by here. Luke was sitting with Calum in the corner, Michael and the other girl were talking to the doctors on the other room for a good 20 minutes. About and hour later, you realize that the girl had fallen asleep on your shoulder. After you realize, you hear the doctors walk in to the waiting room. Luke quickly shot up and jogged over to the doctor. I gently shook the girl in pink and told her, " hey, the doctors are here with news." She quickly shot up and realized where she had been napping. "Ugh, I'm um, sorry." She blushed.
"Oh yeah, your fine."
I said.
"Let's go see what they're saying."
Oh, right yeah. She said.
We crept over and stood by Luke when the doctor started talking.
" you can see her in a half an hour, she's asleep right now, but when she wakes up you can go in and see her.
" okay thanks for all your help." Luke said.
"No problem". The doctor said.