S I X

Time sI woke up, got dressed and drove to Maddies house to pick her up for school. You woke up a little earlier so you guys could go the your favorite little coffee shop on the end of main-street.  You parked your car and waked inside of the small place, but when you went to sit in your usually spots, there was a small sheet of paper on the seat. You went to grab it and then sat down, you opened the paper and was shocked.
OMG MADDIE! You said.
What? Maddie said?.
THERES A CONTEST HERE TONIGHT. You said.
What kind? Maddie said.
A BOY-BAND CONTEST! ITS LIKE, MADE FOR US! You said.
What's the catch? Maddie said, laughing.
OH... MY...GOD!
HOLY SHIT! You said.
WHAT, WHATS WRONG? Maddie asked.
THE WINNERS GET TO.....OMG...
WHAT, TELL ME BEFORE I KNOCK YOU OUT WITH MY CRUCH YOU BITCH!
THE WINNERS GET TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY WITH...
TELL ME PLEASE.... Maddie said
5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!! You screamed.
You both screamed so loud that the whole caffe turned and glared at you. "Uhh sorry" , Maddie said.
WE HAVE TO JOIN. Maddie said.
Shit, we have to have 3 members to even join. You said.
Right as you said that, Serena lambert walked in with her headphones on.
HER! Maddie said.
Alright, let's go ask.
______________________________
"Alright, fine, I'll do it." Serena sighed.
okay, meat back here at 6:30 exactly. Okay?
Okay! Serena and Maddie said at the exact same time.
Okay now, we better get to school before we're late. You laughed.
You and Maddie went back to the car, you drove to school, but couldn't stop thinking about the contest.
Surely we would win right? We know every single song there every is, and was. But, maybe not, we're really young? Well have to see.

All day, me and Maddie could not focus, at all.
When the last bell rang, me and Maddie hoped in my moms truck, since she was off today, I took it to school. We went back to my house to finish homework. One who we finished homework, It was time to get ready.....