S E V E N

Maddie's POV
We finished school and hopped in Lavenders truck. We went to her house and finished out homework, once we finished, we started getting ready. Lavender cares much more about her appearance then I do, she's always so cute and perfect, while I don't really care. I threw on a pair of leggings, some white Nike socks, and my state basketball hoodie my hair is as curled and no makeup , while lavender on the other hand, was wearing, a pink sweater, her blue ripped jeans, and a matching headband, she put loose curls in her hair and had light makeup on. After We finished getting ready, we hopped in the truck  and sped off to MOs coffee shop.
We parked outside, and there were big vans all over the place. "they might just be the the equipment? " You said.
Yeah, I guess so. Lav replied.
We hopped out of the car and walked in, we was Serena at our original spot. We walked over to her and sat down. After we sat down, the announcer began talking,
Hey Everybody! Welcome to the 1st annual Boyband contest!!
Everyone cheered.
Okay, we're gonna play the first 5 seconds of a song and you have to guess the band, and what song it is. Okay?
Everybody cheered.
Alright here's the first song.
The lyrics to Quit playing games, by the Backstreet Boys started playing. As soon as the first note played, Lavender hit the buzzer and said the name.
"1 point for the team in the left". The announcer said.
"Alright, let's do this!"  Serena said.
We all laughed and got ready for the next song.
The lyrics to Gone, by NSYNC started playing and I hit the buzzer and said it as fast as I could.
"Alright, that's 2 points for the team in the left"
The announcer said.
"Now remember, the first team to get to 20 points wins! " The announcer said.
For the next half and hour, we were guessing every song right, we were tied with one other team, there was 3 old men sitting at a table in the right, probably in their 50s , but this was the last round. We had to win. The song started playing, The tune to Best friend bye 5sos started playing. Lavender hit the buzzer right away and she said it. The announcer was taking forever to say if we won or not. But when we was the disappointment look in his face, we knew that we had lost, but then, he screamed.
"WE HAVE A WINNER, THIS GROUP ON MY LEFT!" Everyone started clapping and cheering. We all three stood up and started jumping up and down and freaking out. But then I must have landed on my foot wrong, because I fell. I heated my bone crack.... it was the worst pain I have ever felt. It hurt. It hurt.. so bad. I Started screaming and crying and freaking out. I couldn't breath from all of my tears. I started having a panic attacks but I quickly Calmed myself down, but I was still screaming bloody murder. Then I heard people screaming I look up to see....
oh my god.... it was Ashton Irwin moving Lavender back from me. She was screaming and crying just like me. I don't think she knew it was Ashton, because she fell into his arms and started crying. Everything was going in slow-motion, it felt like I was trapped in time. It was scary.....
Then I felt myself being picked up. I thought it was lavender, but then I remember she was crying in Ashton freaking Irwin's arms. So I looked over and saw, none other than... Luke Hemmings.

Omg, I was being held my LUKE HEMMINGS, and Lavender was being hugged by freaking ASHTON IRWIN