"Oh she cooked all my favorites tonight" Jess said with a huge smile on her face.

"So Cuban food." I said with my mouth already watering. See Rose is half  African American and half Cuban. You wouldn't know that until she started to speak Spanish.

She ended up making Arroz con Pollo, Ropa Vigja and for dessert she made Pastel de Queso de Guayaba (Guava cheesecake) and Pastelitos de Guayaba (Guava Pastries). When I  tell you I was ready to chow down I was ready.

Luckily she set everything up in the bigger dining room

Luckily she set everything up in the bigger dining room. Sky sat next to me and Alex on my lap. I ate a bit of everything first to Sky kmew everything was ok to eat. Once she saw this she started to eat. All the adults looked at me with a 'how did you know face'. I just gave them later kind of face. I was feeding Alex as I ate even tho he kinda just ate with his fingers. After dinner Tia said she wouod help Alex, so I went with Sky. Once upstairs I put her in the guest room close to me.

"So who room is this?"

"This is now your room. We can change some things up to your liking in the next couple of day but......" I stopped when I heard her crying. I just slowly approached her and open my arms which she ran in.

"Look I know you may have not have had things to call your own but trust me when I say that all changes now. I know it's going to take time. Just know your safe."

I could feel her nodding in my arms. We stayed like that for about twenty minutes.

"Sorry I ruined your shirt please do hurt me." She said with her head down. I just wanted to hug her again but knew that wasn't the right thing to do.

"Sky noone is going to hurt you. It's just a shirt and it's not ruined if anything it's worth more then before because I have a princess tears on it now." I said hoping she would laugh and she did

"You have a beautiful smile princess don't let anyone take that from you. Your safe here. I gave you some of Tia's old clothes to sleep in. We can go shopping tommorrow ok. Right now wash up if you want and try to sleep if you can't you know where my room is."

I was about to walk out when she hugged me from behind.

"Thank you so much. You have do idea how long I dreamed for something like this."

"You welcome. Now get some rest tommorrow is a big day."

Once I shut her door I heard her lock it which I knew she would do. When I looked up I saw Liam by me door. I walked over and he seemed to be thinking so hard he did even know I  was in front of him.

"Hey my big lil dude."

"Oh hey sis...um ....can we talk?"

"Sure lets go to my office but let me tell Tia I will be right back." He nodded his head and I went in the room I saw Tia on the bed brushing Alex's hair while he was sleep.