Chapter Seven:

All of the characters are pretty OOC for this fanfic. Ugh, its so hard to write fan fiction. Expecially when you're trying to make Natsu show love, or signs of affection.

"We need to get back soon" Lucy sighed, lying down and pulling the blankets over her hourglass shaped body. She pat the empty spot next to her, signalling Natsu to lie down next to her.

Natsu laid himself down and propped his head up with his hand, as he lied on his side. Lucy just stayed in a lying down position, facing Natsu.

"I should have listened, but then again, I might have missed the make-out session, so I guess it's worth it" Natsu joked, smirking. He earned a playful punch, along with a small giggle emitting from Lucy.

"I'm tired. You woke me up since you appeared in the air for some reason and fell on the ground" Lucy whined.

"Yeah? Well I haven't slept since you were gone" Natsu countered.

"Then lets sleep" Lucy rolled her eyes at his childishness. Always making stuff a competition.

Natsu smiled at her and switched positions so that he was now hugging her. Lucy felt his warmth. He didn't have magic, but his body was still abnormally warmer that it should've been. Within a couple of minutes, they were asleep. It finally happened. They were finally together as a couple. She smiled in her sleep stupidly at that thought.

The magic of time skip: After breakfast

Both Natsus were filled with food, and both of the Lucys smiled at them. Their lovers loved the food they made!

"So, uh... No offence or anything, but I kinda want to go home. So, can we think of possibilities and ways for Natsu and I to get home? Since this idiot didn't listen" Lucy said.

"Hey! I was too worried about you to listen" Natsu retorted, leaving Lucy speechless. The Fiore Lucy chuckled, and pat her world's Natsu on the back. She smiled.

"Alright then" Lucy retracted her hand back to her side.

The couples talked for hours, discussing plans upon plans upon plans. They still had no absolute idea on how to get out. It was getting dark, and soon, night fell upon them. Unbeknownst to the Natsus, they had both slung their arms around their Lucys. It was a perfect NaLu moment. Why? Because the dim lighting from the windows shone on their faces perfectly, accentuating their best features, the moon light shone on their hair in flawless streaks, and also because I SAID SO AND THIS IS MY STORY.

But, rudely ruining he moment, Erza appeared with a very pissed off face, and a tick mark on her forehead. The world's Lucy and Natsu had fallen asleep in each other's arms, and they were out cold. So Fiore's Natsu and Lucy were sitting in utter fear when the red-head arrived.

"Naaatsuuu, Luuucyyyyyyy" The mage growled, grabbing both Natsu and Lucy by the ear, "I'm going to get you two back home so I can beat Natsu to death, and so I can teach both of you a lesson" Erza growled once more. Natsu and Lucy sweat-dropped, and in a flash of light, hey were back in the Fairy Tail guild hall.

Lucy rubbed her head in pain, as if trying to get rid of a head-ache, but before she could even speak, she and Natsu were dragged out of the guild, and into an isolated area with nobody around.

"So" Erza cracked her knuckles "What shall I do to punish you two first?" She glared at them, cracking her neck in the process.

Very rushed ending, but I'm going to try and finish all my stories to work on one at a time. A lot of my stories will not be finished very soon... And I haven't memorized all of my stories... But, the main story I'l be focusing on is Transfer student, because that story is dedicated to a friend of mine, albeit the fact hat she doesn't use wattpad anymore, but oh well. Hope you enjoyed In the blink of an eye!