Chapter Five:

There were practically books flying everywhere. Natsu had to dodge them, since he couldn't read big-boy-words by himself. And having someone read it to him would be a waste of time, he wouldn't get it anyways. Elfman and Evergreen went to get the clock, and everyone else who was at the guild was reading through every book they could find.

"We're back!" Elfman said, walking into the guild library, as Evergreen followed close behind with her hair messy; sticking up in all sorts of directions.

"Did you get the clock?" Natsu asked, earning a nod from both Evergreen and Elfman.

"Found it!" Levy screamed, earning silence so that she could explain " We just need to talk to the celestial spirit king. And he'll open the gate for us" Levy explained.

"Then why do we need the clock? Lucy already has his key" Natsu asked.

"The clock is the key to the gate that we open so that you can enter the dimension that Lucy is in. But only the celestial spirit king can open it" Levy explained.

"Alright. Good luck Natsu" Erza said before Yukino opened the gate.

"Moustache!" Asuka exclaimed from Bisca's arms, reaching out towards the celestial spirit king.

"Celestial spirit king. We have lost Lucy to the Original Earth, please open up the gate for us" Makarov explained, holding an adult magazine in his right hand.

"Okay, will do. Where's the clock?" The king asked as Levy threw the antique item up towards the king, who cauhht it easilly.

The king chanted a couple of words before a portal was opened.

"Natsu, before you go, there are things in that world that we have and they don't. Like magic. Be careful, your magic will be taken away as soon as you enter, but you'll het it back once you get back to Fiore. All your magic power will be divided by two, then will be convertedbinto your strength. People in that dimension are weak. They are humans. Now go!" The king informed, unbeknownst that just as the portal opened, Natsu rushed in.

"That idiot" The king mumbled before closing his own gate. The guild sweat-dropped.

Natsu's POV kind of

Natsu ran into the portal just as it opened, not waiting to hear what the king had to say. He didn't care, he just wanted Lucy back. Funny, girly, nice, friendly Lucy. With that in kind, he ran before anyone could stop him.

Immediately, he was surrounded by a warmth... or, more of an odd feeling in his gut. He did feel his magic energy drain, but felt completely fine. He was fine. Suddenly, he passed out. He hit the ground, and passed out due to exhaustion. He hadn't slept since Lucy was gone, he just couldn't. So he passed out.