Chapter Four:

i do not own fairy tail

"Hey! Wake up!" A familliar voice rang through Lucy's head. Natsu! She opened her eyes, a d looked up from her bed. Immediately, she saw the pink haired mage and lit up.

"Nat-"

"You aren't Lucy" the Nastu said sternly.

"What do you mean?"Lucy asked, thoroughly confused.

"The real Lucy and I did a fake suicide. Who are you?" Original Earth Natsu pulled Fiore Lucy up from the bed.

"Natsu? What are you talking about? I am Lucy" knowing that it would be a bad idea to explain to this dimension's Natsu that she came from a magical place named Fiore, would be bad. It was obvious that this dimension didn't have magic.

"No, you aren't. Who are you?" This dimension's Lucy sauntered into the room. Fiore Lucy sprang up from the bed.

"I, I-umm..." Lucy sighed deeply before deciding to explain. The two from this dimesion nodded their heads slowly as she spoke.

"I see. I don't mind if you pretended to be me from this world. And, what's it like having magic?" The dimesnion's Lucy spoke.

"It's great actually, but... Sometimes, it can cause a lot of problems" Lucy sighed. Remembering the all the drama it caused in her life. Though, immediately, those thoughts vanished. She thought about all the good things that came with magic, like, Natsu. Lucy shook her head violently, shaking the thoughts from her mind. Natsu and Lucy #2 looked at her.

"Are you okay, Fiore Lucy" Natsu asked her, the blonde nodded.

"Yeah... I just... I just miss my family" Lucy started to cry silently. A hand was placed on her shoulder... Lucy #2's hand.

"I miss Natsu... Natsu" Lucy sobbed.