Chapter 6

***strong language

Cheryl's POV

~two days later~

"Hey guys." I said, happily, as I walked into the student lounge, noticing my friends sitting down.

"And what's got you so cheery?" Veronica asked.

"Nothing." I lied as I took the empty space next to Kevin.

"We know you're lying." Betty added. She was sat by Veronica, holding her hand. Gotta admit, they are cute together. "It's pretty obvious, cousin."

"Spill the tea, sis." Kevin added. I groaned, not giving them an actual answer.

"You people don't know when to give up, do you?"

"No...we really don't." Veronica responded.

"Fine. I may or may not have started talking to somebody...and I really like her."

"Oh my god!" Kevin gasped. "A win for the gays."

"I'm happy for you!" Betty joined in.

"Hey, maybe that bet weren't so bad after all." Veronica pointed out.

"I wouldn't go that far." I joked.

"So what's her name? What does she look like? Where's she from?" Kevin questioned me. I then had a great idea.

"All shall be answered soon enough...Just a thought, but what if I make a new groupchat with all of us and add her into it? On insta? What do you all think? It's easier than you asking me all the questions." I explained. They all took a moment to think, but judging by the reactions on their faces they seemed to think it would be good. And I thought right because they all agreed to it.

"Great I'll set it up n-" Before I could finish my sentence, the bell interrupted me. "I guess it'll have to wait until I go home. I got Mr Evans last so not like I can do it then." I continued.

"Not unless you want to be murdered." Kevin said, lifting his eyebrows, as we all stood up and left.

~back at her house~

I opened up Instagram and quickly went to the chat.

Cheryl🍒: I'm gonna tell the girl I'm talking to about the chat idea then I'll make it:)

Kevin🌈: cool. Ngl I'm so loving this mysterious aspect to her 😂

I then switched over to text Toni.

Cheryl: hey Toni. I wanna introduce you to my friends. Is that okay with you?

Toni: yeah of course. How did this come about?

Cheryl: they just said I seemed really happy and asked why and I said I was taking to somebody...I can't lie...especially not to them...I've tried and it don't work

Toni: haha

Toni: But I'm glad I make you happy 😊

Cheryl: 😄

Toni: so what's the plan?

Cheryl: basically imma make a new chat on insta, with you and my friends and me in it

Toni: guess I'll see you over there gorgeous ;)

Cheryl: stop with the flirting

Cheryl: but also please don't because I love it 😁

I pressed the buttons required and before I knew it the chat was ready.

Cheryl🍒: Hey guys

Betty🔎: hiiiii

Kevin🌈: heeeeyyyyy

Cheryl🍒: so I think you should all meet Toni

Toni🎶: Hi :)

Betty🔎: hello Toni

Kevin🌈: I ALREADY LIKE HER AND IT'S BEEN TWO SECONDS

Kevin🌈: Am I hearing wedding bells????

Cheryl🍒: Kevin...CALM DOWN

Kevin🌈: sorry 🤦‍♂️

Kevin🌈: my gay ass is excited

Veronica🛍: hellllooooo

Veronica🛍: omg...holy shit the profile pic

Veronica🛍: I would recognise that face anywhere

Kevin🌈: Bitch da fuck?

Betty🔎: V?

Veronica🛍: Toni Topaz it has been a while

Toni🎶: Veronica?

Distance - A Choni Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें