The canvas was now covered in suspicious brown splatters of paint, looking more like organized chaos than just abstract.

The sound of Yoongi's phone ringing interrupted them.

jiminie oppa

"H-hello?" Yoongi felt his cheeks burn at the curious glances of his classmates.

"Hey, baby."

"Eomma?" Yoongi stuttered. "Why— why are you calling me?"

"It's not eomma." Yoongi could hear the smirk in his boyfriend's voice. "It's oppa."

Oh, how his insides curled at the sound of Jimin's voice. He blushed furiously. "W-what do you want?"

"You wanted an excuse, here it is. Your cat died. He was your best friend for the last fourteen years. Make it work."

Yoongi made eye contact at the wide-eyed, floppy-haired boy, letting him watch as he willed his eyes to fill with tears. It worked, his cheeks becoming damp as the tears began to fall. "N-no! Tinkles . . . died?"

Yoongi heard Jimin snort in amusement. "Tinkles? Really?"

"But— but Tinkles is— was m-my best friend!" Yoongi cried, choosing to ignore the younger, "He was— he was okay this morning!"

"Good, good, keep going," Jimin mumbled into the phone.

"You're lying, Eomma!" Yoongi sobbed. "Tinkles can't just— just die!"

"That's just how life works, sweetheart. Imaginary cats die."

"But he was p-perfectly healthy!" Yoongi looked up at his classmates with watery, puppy-dog eyes. "Can— could I please go? M-my cat—" He broke into a sob for good measure, grinning internally as the boys nodded their heads vigorously, almost uncomfortably.

"Of course, hyung, we'll finish up here." floppy-haired boy smiled.

"Yeah, it's no problem!" the boy with the odd spiky blond hair insisted. He was a weird one. "We're— um, we're sorry for your loss."

"Thank you," Yoongi hiccuped, hastily getting to his feet. He did feel a bit bad for leaving them to finish the project.

Then again, it definitely would've looked worse if he'd helped. He was probably doing them a favor by leaving.

<3

"Oppa," Yoongi sang, giggling as his voice echoed a bit throughout the house. "I'm home!"

After getting no response, Yoongi walked into their bedroom, finding the younger curled up on the bed, fast asleep. He cooed at the sight, pulling the blankets up to cover his boyfriend before crawling onto the bed beside him.

"Jiminie?" Yoongi rested his head against the younger's arm. He didn't stir.

"Jimin?"

No response. Yoongi whined lowly, just wanting to talk to the boy. Looking around, he noticed the blue hoodie Jimin had been wearing earlier that morning folded neatly on the corner of the bed.

Which meant . . . Jimin was shirtless. How had he not noticed before? Yoongi sighed dreamily, taking a small peek at his boyfriend's really, really nice abs, which weren't quite fully covered by the blanket on top of his body. He couldn't help himself, Jimin had a really nice body.

Yoongi pulled off his own shirt, tugging the still-warm hoodie over his head, blushing as the sleeves ran longer than his hands. He brought one sleeve to his nose-- it smelled like Jimin.

Jimin stirred beside him and Yoongi scrambled away from the boy, not wanting the younger to find him creepy for ogling his abs.

Because he was being a bit creepy. Just a bit.

"Baby, when did you get home? I was waiting for you but—" Jimin laughed softly, running his fingers through his messy hair as he sat up. "I guess I fell asleep?"

Yoongi hummed in agreement, making grabby hands for the boy. Jimin smiled fondly, pulling the older into his lap, his chin coming down to rest on Yoongi's shoulder. "I was going to let you sleep, but . . ."

Jimin raised an eyebrow. "But?"

The older let out a huff, his cheeks reddening. He was glad that Jimin was currently back-hugging him, otherwise he'd be able to see the blush forming on his face. "I missed you."

Yoongi yelped in surprise as he was turned around in Jimin's lap, now straddling him. Jimin leaned in, gently pressing his lips to Yoongi's. "I didn't get the chance to kiss you goodbye this morning," he mumbled into the kiss, letting his hands rest on either side of Yoongi's waist.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi pouted, "I was running late this morning! I would've—"

"I know, baby, it's okay," the younger reassured before admitting, "I've been wanting to kiss you all day."

Yoongi sighed happily, leaning in to kiss Jimin again, pulling him closer as he wrapped his arms around Jimin's neck. "Me too, Chim."

<3

this chapter was trash but i've published it, so there's nothing much i can do about it now :,)

i hope you all are (or will be having) a great day <3

do you have any requests or ideas for future chapters?

qotd: if your shirt isn't tucked into your pants, are your pants tucked into your shirt??

HELP ME 

okk that all for today, thanks for reading <3