He laughed to himself at the irony of it all as he entered the bedroom. It was funny, the duality of their first and their second dates.

<3

It was six in the evening. The sun had nearly set, its lasting rays coloring the sky brilliant shades of orange and pink.

Today was a special day.

Jungkook ran his fingers into Taehyung's hair, their eyes meeting in the bathroom mirror.

"You look pretty with lip gloss, Koo," Taehyung said, his eyes softening at the sight of his beautiful boyfriend. "You look pretty all the time."

"Even when I'm sleeping?"

"Even when you're sleeping." Taehyung turned around, smiling as Jungkook's hands came to rest on his waist.

Their lips met softly, Jungkook sighing happily into the kiss. "I'm nervous, Tae . . . the good kind of nervous."

"Me too," Taehyung admitted. "Do you know where we're going?"

"Dunno. Hyung said something about food, I think?"

The doorbell rang and Jungkook nearly jumped, startled. "I-it's him."

The sound of voices could be heard from the small bathroom they were in, likely from the living room.

They shared a glance. "Ready?" Taehyung asked, fingers reaching up to tuck a piece of hair behind Jungkook's ear.

Jungkook grinned. "Yeah."

<3

Hoseok had rang the doorbell, flowers in hand, certainly not expecting a man who looked well into his forties to open the door. The man smiled, his boxy grin very much resembling Taehyung's. "Hoseok, it's nice to see you," he said, letting the boy in.

"It's nice to see you too, Mr. Kim," Hoseok said politely, clutching the flower bouquet just a bit tighter in his nervousness.

"Pretty flowers," Sungmin noted. "Who are they for?"

"Um--" he hesitated, "Well, they're for Jungkook . . . a-and Taehyung."

"Oh. Are you three together?"

Hoseok definitely was not expecting that question to come from the man. They made eye contact, Taehyung's father's eyes soft and understanding. In that moment, Hoseok knew he'd tell him the truth.

"Not-- not yet, but hopefully soon," he chuckled. "This is our first date." 

They both turned to look at the hallway, the sound of footsteps grew louder. 

Upon seeing the two entering the room, Hoseok's eyes widened, no doubt noticing the sheen of gloss on Jungkook's lips, or the way Taehyung's hair curled messily over his forehead. "They're purple," Hoseok said as he held out the flower bouquet in their general direction, cringing inwardly at the way he stumbled over his words a bit. "I, um, I thought you'd like them."

Jungkook cooed, hands coming up to hide his blushy cheeks. "That's so sweet of you, hyung."

Taehyung took the flowers with a soft smile, smelling them before holding them up to his boyfriend. "They smell really nice, Kook, smell them."

"They do," Jungkook breathed, sticking his nose into the bouquet to smell them again.

Hoseok laughed, finally able to relax. Whatever nervousness he'd had before had left, replaced by an adoration for these two boys that left him no room for any sort of negative thoughts. "You guys hungry?"

"I'm parched," Taehyung said, trying to look poised.

Jungkook burst out laughing. "That means you're thirsty, dumbass."

"Oh, whatever. I'm hungry."

Jungkook suddenly gasped, a smile taking over his face. "Can we get fries?" he pleaded, giving Hoseok puppy eyes. 

The little nod he gave the two boys sent them jumping around in excitement like little children, the flower bouquet in Jungkook's hand flopping around as they did so. Sungmin chuckled at the boys' childish behavior, watching as Jungkook chased Taehyung around the living room, the older squealing as Jungkook wrapped strong arms around his waist and hoisted him in the air. "Put me down, you muscle pig!" Taehyung gasped between his laughter. "Hobi, save me!"

Hoseok chuckled. "I'm coming, baby."

<3

yay so that was both vhopekook's first and second date ;)

i'm shit at writing namjin, but i feel bad for neglecting them because they're cute together, so . . . any ideas/suggestions? wHaT dO yOu wAnT tO rEaD? (lmao sorry i'm tired)

HOBI LOOKED SO CUTE IN THE OUTRO :( 

qotd: how do you like your pizza and how do you eat it?

i typically like cheese :,) just cheese pizza. and i do not start with the crust (although all three of my best friends do start with the crust??)

my updates are so sporadic lmao i try to at least update once a week, and for some reason, i went on this little streak of productivity and it all came crashing down once i started writing the last chapter bEcAuSe i cOuLd nOt sToP

don't be surprised if i get writer's block soon, i typically get stuck after writing 2-3 chapters and then my brain decides to freeze.

that's all for today! thanks for reading <3