Chapter 25

"Zonnique I know I've been acting bipolar lately, and I'm sorry. I've never loved someone as much as I love you before. And it scares me." Bahja thought as she stood outside of her bedroom door. On the other side of the closed door, was a crying me. Wishing she'd just say what was on her mind instead of acting off of impulse. Bahja just decided to keep quiet about it and to get ready to leave to Alicia's house instead. She opened the door and focused her eyes on her car keys and jacket. "Zonnique baby, I'll be back." Bahja said softly. "Please don't go. At least not there." I looked up with tear stains on my cheeks. "All we've been through. I thought you were crazy about me. You know? That's how things used to be. What happened?" I added. Bahja didn't answer her questions. "Nothing happened, I'm still crazy about you. And only you, but I have to do this because, Alicia will kill me." Bahja said in her head but not aloud. "Just stay here. I'll be back in an hour. And we'll talk okay?" She said in replacement. "Whatever Bahj. Just get that shit delt with." I threw my head back. I knew she was biting her tongue on something; I just don't know what.

Bahja pulled up at Alicia's place after a 15 minute drive, "I'm here. Open the door" she texted instead of ringing the doorbell. Alicia wasn't worth the "Old School". She got out the car, grabbing her purse and before she could make it to the first step, the door opened, revealing Alicia.

"Hey babe." She greeted with a smile. "Hey." She returned the favor, continuing her journey up the steps. "You look good today." Alicia complimented, bringing her in for a kiss, which Bahja didn't reject. "Likewise." She answered, walking into her home. The smell of Apple Cider triggered her nose. "Take your shoes off. My roommate doesn't like people walking around the house with shoes on." She looked around the floor to see if this roommate of hers had a reason for requesting such from guest, but the look of this floor was no reason at all. Kool-aid stains, along with loose change, mostly pennies, and shedded hair were all over the floor. "I'll be damned if I have hair stuck all on my socks, in my lent trap. on my shit." Bahja thought to herself. She's been holding her tongue a lot lately, and quite frankly, she's proud of it. "No thank you, I'll keep them on. Where is she anyways?" She asked. "At work." She said walking me through this hallway. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think she's leading me to her room." Bahja said in her head. Which she was correct, a bedroom is where they stopped. "Make yourself comfy." Alicia said closing her door, leaning her back against it, watching Bahja slowly take off her trench coat. "Come here." Alicia commanded. She smirked and walked over to her, grabbing her waist. Alicia back her against the wall, and sent trails of wet kisses down her neck. Not earning a moan, but a lip bite instead from Bahja. She grew fustrated from not hearing what she wanted to hear so she became more aggressive, and brung her in for a hungry kiss.

"Bahja please don't go." Zonnique says.

"I love you too." Zonnique says.

"I am jealous. I want you to myself." Zonnique says.

"I want there to be an us." Zonnique says.

Zonniques beautiful voice echoes throughout Bahja's head incessantly, making herself disturbed. Not being able to focus on the activity her and Alicia were about to get into.

Remember when you were crazy about Zonnique?

You finally got her where you wanted her but look what you're doing.

"Zonnique I can love you like no other. Just let me." Bahja says.

"Your perfect." Bahja says.

"I wanted to make you jealous." Bahja says.

"I love you......I really do." Bahja says.

"Alicia stop." She mumbled through the kiss. "Why?" She answered, pulling her panties down. Bahja put her hand over her kingdom to stop that from happening, almost making it impenetrable for Alicia's fingers to create wonders. "Get the hell off me." Bahja said pushing her off and rushing to put her shirt and coat back on. "Where you going? Did I do something wrong?" She asked concerned. "No, truth is. I'm in love with someone else and it was a mistake coming here. I'm done with all contact from you. You're a wonderful, beautiful girl but I need to be with her. Bye." I ran out of her room, heading towards her door. "BAHJJAA!!" She yelled after me.

I was getting ready to go home. This shit was getting ridiculous. Somehow, Bahja's behavior wasn't adding up to me. Non of it makes sense; one minutes she's all over me, sweet, loving, you name it. Next minute shes all on my bestfriend, shunning me out, being an asshole. Then she's letting me slick fuck her, being sweet again. And last but not least, talking to other bitches then talks about she's not ready for a relationship. I don't have to time to get my heart played with. Im done. Period. Grabbing my keys off of her coffee table, I was about to grab the door handle but someone beat me to it. Next thing you know, I'm on the floor, getting my lips attacked.

"Baby I'm so sorry for the shit I've put you through out of the blue. All I want is you. Relationships, kids, marriage. I want it all with you and only you. I'm soooo sorry." She pleaded, tears straining down her cheeks, dripping onto my shirt. I smiled.

Finally

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" I smirked. "Duhhh!" She giggled. "Ehh I don't know. There are some fine girls over at Hooters I can holla at. Using some of your lines." I playfully sighed, then laughed looking at her face. "Fine, well I tried. I'm going back to Alicia's house." She got off me walking back to the door. "What the fuck?!" I shouted. "Got cha!" She turned around, laughing. "Don't do that. But yes. I'll be your girlfriend." I wrapped my arms around her neck. Pecking her lips. "Now...I'm happy." She stated.

THAT'S THE END. SORRY FOR ENDING WITHOUT WARNING BUT THE BOOK IS OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I KNOW YA'LL CURIOUS ABOUT BRE, BUT YA'LL KNOW SHE GOOD.

I HAD FUN WITH IT! THANK YA'LL FOR READING AND SUPPORTING.