Chapter 23

Bahja was at her house waiting for Zonnique to get back from the hair salon so they can go to her family cookout that Saturday evening. As she was finding something to do, she reflected on her and Zonnique's situation. She smiled to herself when she realized she accomplished her goal to turn her out, now, it was on to the next. "Don't get me wrong.." Bahja says, warning all of us. She likes Zonnique a lot and would one day like to have a relationship with her, but not right now, she feels. With her and Zonnique just now getting back on good terms, she wouldn't dare rush anything. So, Bahja was doing the same thing she did last time which led her to Zonnique, pretending to be someone she's not. Her new account on BlackPeopleMeet.com come was Tony Lockett, a 5'11 tall, chocolate basketball player who graduated high school with a GPA of 3.8. Girls were in boxing this "Tony" guy left and right, and they would soon find out the truth, and Bahja would start her rehearsed act, all over again. Like her friends say, she turned out too many girls to count on both hands, and still counting. And yes, she is proud of it. Now, she was talking to a young lady named Alicia (Ah-lees-see-yah). She's been talking to her for a couple of days now, and Alicia was much more aggressive than Zonnique was, Zonnique was gullible somehow. But to Alicia, the excuse to not get on the phone was not cutting it. She didn't play, which turned Bahja on. She loves women who can keep her in check.

@AmbitiousTony: Baeeee, stop acting like that, I'm just busy. (3:47)

@FleekAhhAlicia: Boy I don't give a fuck. You can be washing Jesus feet, ask him for a bathroom break and call me. 😠  Damn. (3:50)

@AmbitiousTony: Jesus wouldn't let me. Look, I'm hungry and I'm going to Waffle House to get me some food. I'll call you when I get back. (3:51)

@AmbitiousTony: Bae stop playing.. (4:15)

@AmbitiousTony: Ali Cat....stop, I'm sorry (4:30)

@FleekAhhAlicia: Aight fine, tell me what waffle house you going to. Me and my friends was looking for one. (4:33)

@AmbitiousTony: Uhh why? (4:35)

@FleekAhhAlicia: Boy give me the damn place. I don't have time for your bullshit questions. (4:37)

@AmbitiousTony: Damn your so mean, and I kinda like that....strange. I'll tell you if you tell me where you at. (4:39)

@FleekAhhAlicia: At my cousin's house in Macon. (4:42)

@AmbitiousTony: In that case....I'm at the one in 66th St. NW Atlanta, Georgia, 30904. This is the best waffle house ever. (4:55)

@AmbitiousTony: Hello? Bae.. (5:15)

Little did Bahja know, Alicia was lying, she wasn't all the way in Macon. She was at her home in Decatur, Georgia and knew exactly what Waffle House "Tony" was at. She was determined to see the man behind the computer screen, who she's been dating for a couple days. Bahja on the other hand was just enjoying her meal, trying to think of a way to hold out on her hidden identity for longer. But Alicia was a hard nut to crack, and she's starting to regret ever lying to her....because Bahja has a strong feeling, that this bitch is crazy. After Bahja finished her meal, she rested a little from her full stomach. She knew it'll be too hard to drive home and focus on a full stomach like that, so she just chilled on her phone. The bell rung, signifying that a customer walked in. Being curious, Bahja looked up, then looked back down but quickly looked back up, taking a double take. That girl was fine as hell. she thought. When the girl caught Bahja staring, she smiled and continued to scan around the restaurant. Not recognizing the person, Bahja scooted out of her booth and walked to the girl.

"Looking for someone?" She asked leaning on the counter. "Yea." The girl giggled. "They not supposed to keep a pretty girl like you waiting." Bahja wiggled her eyebrows, causing the girl to laugh. "Who are you?" The girl asked. "My name is Bahja." "That's a really pretty name." She complimented. "Thank you. Who you come here for?" Bahja asked. "My boyfriend, he said he was here but...I guess he left already." She explained. "Boyfriend huh?" Bahja said a little bummed, but she didn't get too discouraged. She takes away women from guys all the time. "Yea, his name is Tony Lockett, I started dating him awhile ago." Right then and there, Bahja almost choked. "You okay Bahja?" The girl asked, patting her back. "Yea uh....what's your name?" "Alicia." She replied with a smile. "Wow, fuck my life. I know Tony Lockett." "Oh really?" "Yepppp..If you'd like, I can take you to meet him. He's at the park, I'm his cousin by the way." "Oh my gosh, I would love that. And just so you know..I will kill you, so if you try to kidnap me....you won't live. Period." Alicia got serious. Bahja put her hands up in defense and agreed to keep her safe and they went into Bahja's car, and she drove to the quietest parks in the city.

"So, Bahja...what was with the flirting earlier. I noticed...are you like a--" "Lesbian? Yep. Have been for a while. What about you?" She asked. Alicia sighed before speaking. "I was with a girl before, but..I didn't like it like that. I was just bicurious. So I went back to boys." "Mm interesting." Bahja pulled up at the park and took Alicia to the park bench at the pond. "Where's Tony?" She asked, with a confused look on her face.  "Look at me." Bahja demanded as Alicia obeyed. "What?" She asked. "I am Tony.." "What?!" "I pretended to be him because I really wanted to talk to you. You were so pretty." "What the hell Bahja!!" She stood up with an enraged look on her face. "Baby don't be mad alright." She pulled her close to where they were face to face. "Get off me Bahja.." She pouted. "I'm sorry. Can I at least have a kiss? You didn't break up with me yet. I just want one." "Fine. and after this, I'm never talking to your lying ass again." Alicia rolled her eyes. "Fair enough." Bahja stated.

The two leaned in and Bahja softly pecked her lips and pulled back to see Alicia's eyes closed and her eye brows twitched. Signaling that, she wanted more. "Thanks for the kiss. I guess. Let me take you back to Waffle House so I can tell you to have good life." Bahja said walking away. Once her back was faced away, she started smirking because she knew Alicia was gonna stop her. "Wait Bahja..." Bahja fixed her face before turning around. "Yea?"
"Can we do it again, but slower this time?" She asked. When Bahja agreed, she walked towards her with her lips bitten in nervousness. They leaned in again, and this time moved their lips with each other. Bahja slipped her tongue into her mouth and started to rub her lower back as Alicia's kisses started turning breathless. Right then, Bahja knew the transformation was coming into play. They walked towards the car, not breaking the kiss and got in the back seat.. She guided Alicia's hands into her jeans, so Ali took the opportunity to rub her. Feeling Bahja's wetness, Alicia started to moan, and breath heavily in the crook of her neck. "Can I taste you?" Was all Bahja had to say, in order for Alicia to let her in.

Bahja threw her keys on the counter and ran upstairs to shower and brush her teeth before Zonnique got home. Bahja enjoyed every moment of Alicia's pussy. She could tell her diet was on point by how her juices flew out. Bahja knew that she eats fruit on a daily and would order a salad instead of a steak, she loved it. She licked her lips a couple more times, savoring Alicia's taste before the sacrifice of brushing it off. As she was using mouthwash, her phone buzzed, saying she had a text from Zonnique.

ZonniePooh: Hey baby, I'm on the way back to your house now but I was just thinking about you and thought I should say this. I really really like you, and I' starting to think I'm falling in love with you. Your like nobody I never met or been with before. You are by far, my favorite.  Your sex, the way you feel, everything. I guess what I'm trying to say is. Bahj...I love you. And I'll do anything to make us work. Cause I want you. All of you. I just wanna know if your willing to try. (8: 09)

From that point. Bahja regretted everything she did in them last couple of days. And panicked, but she knew what had to be done.

@AmbitiousTony: Ali Cat, we need to talk.

COMMENT!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT