Chapter 1

Zonnique's POV: So I was on the front porch waiting for James to come. He was 15 minutes late for our date. What a good first impression -__-. In about 5 minutes I'm going to say "fuck it" after 3 minutes he pulls up in a ragged Cadillac. Ummm this is a 500 dollar dress, I know he doesn't expect me to ride in that raggedy car.

"Babydoll, his car looks like he has no job." I said.

"Zonnique chill, his dad gave him that car before he died." Bre explained..

"Well it needs a good fix up." I rolled my eyes.

"Nique shut up he's coming." Bre said as she fixed my dress in the back.

"Zonnique?? Hey I'm James. You even more beautiful in person...but uh I'm sorry I was late, my car kinda broke down."

"It's fine." He locked his arm with my arm and walked me to the car. So far so good.

"Have fun Zonnique! And James take care of my baby." Bre waved goodbye as she went back in the house.

"Have you ever tried fixing this car up a little." I put my seatbelt on.

"Yeah, Imma fix it up then sell it. I figured it was about time to give it away. It's kinda embarrassing picking up girls in this car." He said.

"Right,right."

This guy is kinda cool. But can't judge yet. Stalling time we make it to Olive Garden and we were waiting on the waitress to come back with my Lemonade and his Sweet Tea.

"So what do you do for a living?" I asked trying to stop the awkwardness and start a conversation.

"Oh I'm a rapper. Yeah! I write music and stuff, I'm pretty good I must say. I'm the best, I'm probably better than Jay-Z"

Ummm who does he think he is? I like a nice humble guy and this guy isn't showing me that. But Imma still wait.

"Can you spit something for me?"

"Uh yeah. Uh. Uh. Uh. My name is James, and I'm eighteen, I'm with this chick, and I want to be seen, uh, she diggin my style, uh, and she's too wild, uh, she lucky she with me, uh, she know she proud, uh, every girls want me, uh--"

I blocked him out. No offense but he sucks. Talking bout he better than Jay-Z. This guy is too full of himself. MAJOR turn off!

"Okay um I heard enough thank you."

"You liked it didnt you."

"Maybe...."

The waitress came back with our drinks and was ready to take our order.

"Ummmmm I would like to have th----" he cut me off.

"Uh gimme the Chicken tender meal, with French fries, and mash potatoes please."

I rolled my eyes unnoticeably. "As I was saying....I would like the Italian pasta vegetable dish with a side of baked potato thank you."

"Loaded or non loaded?"

"Loaded but without the bacon bits."

"Okay coming up."

"You got some sexy ass lips." He said.

I bit my lip in embarrassment. I tried to hide my lips cause he was staring pretty hard, so I tucked them in my mouth.

"It's like I could just suck them off yo face!!" He said a little too loud causing people to stare at us.

This guy is sooooo disturbing. Good job Bre -___- you pick good ones. After awhile the food came back and he tapped the glass loudly. Ugh!

"Excuse me! Can I get some service over here?!"

An Asian waiter came over to us.

"Aye sup brotha, you mind getting a nigga some hot sauce. You KNOW we black, yet there is not hot sauce on the table. Go get some."

"Yes sir." The waitress went on.

"So Zonnique, tell me about yourself."

"Well I--" I started but..

"Hold that thought. Did I tell you that I got stopped at McDonadles today to sign an autograph. Haha I'm too amazing." He said.

"Congrats, but as I was saying. I like to go sh--"

"And when I went to Footlocker the dude was like hay your that dude off of WorldStar. He knew me!"

James was on WorldStar for worst rapper sooo James........shutup.

This dude was getting on my last nerve. He is soooo unattractive now it wasn't even funny.

The Asian man came back with the hot sauce and James drowned his chicken tenders and fries in it....ewwww.

"Don't you think that's too much hotsauce?" I asked disgusted.

"Nah shawty, I love it when my shit drown. Just like I can drown in a women's pus---"

"CHECK PLEASE! CHECK!" I cut him off, I'm cutting this date short. Fuck him.

I sent that dude home in his raggedy truck and made Bre come and pick me up.

"So how was the date??" She asked.

I turned to her, rolled my eyes then turned back to the window.

"Zonnique it couldn't have been that bad. Give him another chance." She said.

"Bitch drink bleach!"

Comment! Vote! Share! Pretty please. To all my ghost readers.