"What the hell are you wearing?!" Bobby yelled as soon as he pulled his eyes away from Bella.

"A dress..." I said in a tone that made his anger rise.

"Looks more like a shirt! Kylie were going to a college party, and you're going looking like a ....a..."

"A....what?" I asked annoyed.

"A...a prostitute!" He said flustered.

"Seriously? Aren't you being a little over dramatic?" i asked.

"No! Now go upstairs and put on a scarf, a sweat jacket, some sweatpants, anything!" Bobby said as he attempted to push me up towards the stairs.

"Maybe a nun's outfit?" Ryan suggested as he tried to hold back his laughter.

"Come on Bobby, this is fine. I know for a fact that there will be girls at this party wearing a lot less." I said.

"I know...it's just look at you...you're...like a girl. I know what boys want to do with girls and it's not good." He said in defeat.

"Just figured it out? Bobby are you saying I look pretty?" I asked with a smile.

"Too pretty." He said with a smirk.

"So talking about boys, do you think you're going to survive without you're boo tonight?" Ryan asked.

"I think I'll manage." I replied sarcastically. Even though in the back of my mind I was questioning myself.

"All I know is Bobby might be right. Even if you wear a bag over your head with the word 'taken' on it, it still won't stop all the horn dogs from hitting on you." Ryan said.

"Aw stop it, you're making me blush." I said with an overly dramatic smile.

"There right though Kylie so be careful." Bella said.

"You guys worry too much, honestly what could go wrong?" I said.

***

**Adrian's POV**

It was taking all my will power and strength not to strangle Michelle.

I spent almost the whole week with her and it was killing me.

I had to remind myself that I was doing this so Kylie could be safe and we could be together like a normal couple.

Honestly by my second date with Michelle, I knew she was in love with me. It was like she was never out of love with me. She was making this all too easy.

The only problem I had, besides wanting to kill her, was making sure that no one I knew saw us. Yesterday if Kylie would have seen me at the mall with her, I don't know what I would have done. The thought of Kylie seeing me with Michelle and leaving me, scared me to death.

If Kylie would have seen me I don't think she would understand why I had to do this. Suffering a few days with Michelle was a small price to pay so that I could be with Kylie and have a normal life. I wouldn't have to worry about whose coming after me; I wouldn't have to keep things from her.

I missed Kylie so much.

I couldn't get away from Michelle long enough to call or text Kylie, this whole week she was by my side. Whenever I attempted to text or call anyone she would give me the 3rd degree, asking who I was talking to, Why I was talking to them, What I was saying, and so much more.

So when I finally was alone, I used the opportunity to call Kevin.

"Kevin she's head over heels for me, I could tell she was in love with me by the end of our first date." I said.