I Need You

*Scar's POV*

  I knocked on Larry's room door as fast and as loud as I could. "Jesus Christ, come in!" I opened the door and slammed it shut. "Oh no...She's mad," Larry said as I unbuckled my prosthetic and set it down on the dresser. I screamed. "That lying...two faced...son of a bi-" "Scarlett, relax!" Larry told me as he walked over to me and out his hands on my shoulders.

  "I'm gonna need you to breathe,"Larry instructed. "But-But!" I protested. "But nothing...breathe." I sighed and took a few deep breaths. I relaxed a little bit. "Ok, now come. Sit with me and tell me what happened," Larry said. "Can we-Can we go to the treehouse?" I asked. Larry nodded and we got our stuff and headed to the treehouse.

Larry and I sat on the floor of the treehouse in complete silence. I took a deep breath,"Travis lied to me." Larry looked at me,"How so?" "I feel like he lied about being gay just to get close to me,"I explained. Larry just nodded, letting me get my feelings out. "I just...I don't like it...I don't like the lying. I don't like being lied to. I just wish he would tell me the truth. Can I even trust him anymore?" I kept going,"Will I ever be able to trust him? Or to be honest, anyone ever again? How do I know if I'm being lied to or not at this point?" I asked.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa....Scarlett, slow down," Larry cut me off,"I didn't know Travis did that and I didn't know you felt that way. I can't talk for anyone else but I want you to know that I'm not lying to you. I couldn't lie to you and I never will. You can trust me, ok? I promise I won't ever lie to you and I'll always be honest with you." I nodded and took a deep breath,"Thanks..." "For what?" Larry asked me. "For everything. Being my therapist and letting me come to you with my problems and all my stupid shit," I explained.

  Larry laughed and shook his head,"It isn't stupid...I don't mind talking to you. I love talking to you and listening to you just go off. You make the cutest expressions and hand motions when you get into your feelings." I smiled and shook my head,"I do?" Larry nodded and we both laughed. "I should probably go. It's late and sadly, school's a thing," I said as I stood up and Larry stood up with me, hanging me my stuff. I smiled and waved,"See ya LarryFace." Larry waves back with a smile,"Bye ScarFace." I put my prosthetic on and went home for the night.