I Know You're Shook...

*Third Person POV*

The gang seems to have gotten closer now. Travis is slowly starting to come over to Sal and Scar's place more often. Sal will sometimes go over to Ash's place to go help her with Ben. Ben now calls Sal "Uncle SallyFace." Sal is comfortable around Ben and Ash so he won't wear his prosthetic around them anymore, he sometimes won't wear his prosthetic around Travis either. Scar won't wear her prosthetic when she's hanging out with Travis or Larry.

Scar and Travis seem to like each other and everybody notices but them. Ash, Larry, and Sal choose to not say anything because they don't want to acknowledge it. They don't want to speak things into existence. The three of them all have a soft spot for Scar but they all hate Travis with a burning passion. They can't stand him.

Ash knows that Scar isn't too fond of her but she couldn't stand seeing Sal's little sister going out and being with Travis as his girlfriend. Sal couldn't even begin to imagine his little sister by two minutes being with Travis. The kid that bullies him and will show attitude or dislike towards Scar. Larry...Larry doesn't want them having feelings for each other to even be a thing. Truth is, He loves Scarlett. He loves her with all of his heart. He's just too afraid to admit it. If Scar and Travis ever got together...

He doesn't think he'll even be able to live...