Bringing Justice

I sat in my room while petting Gizmo when my walkie talkie spoke. "We heard the cops leaving. Go Scar-Face!" My brother spoke and I jumped up from the bed and walked to Mrs. Sanderson's place. I looked around for cops or anyone and when I saw that the coast was clear, I walked into room 403.

  I took in my surroundings. A broken table with some books on it with blood on the walls. The outline of Mrs. Sanderson's body on the floor with pool's of blood in and around it. "Oh my God. This is so twisted...and hella scary," I mumbled to myself before walking over to a small table. I pulled out the walkie talkie. "Sal? Larry?" "Yeah? What is it, Scarlett?" Larry asked. I thought for a minute about how funny it is that he's the only one who calls me by my full name. "I found a Glitter Pony collection in Mrs. Sanderson's place. It looks like one's missing," I explained. Larry gasped,"I know how to get him! Come to my place and I'll explain everything." I nodded and walked out of Mrs. Sanderson's place, careful to not step in any blood, and ran all the way to Larry's place.

~~~

  "Ok so, We somehow have to manage to take the pony from Charley's collection that belonged to Mrs. Sanderson," Larry explained. "Well yeah, no shit," Sal responded and punched Larry in the arm. Larry punched him back. I sighed,"Jesus Christ. Anyway! I know which pony it is because I saw it...and I know exactly how to take him out. Addison's tea makes him sleepy." Sal gasped,"There's sleeping aids in our bathroom! You could put those in the tea!" I nodded,"Then I'm gonna take the pony and give it to the detective." "Don't get any finger prints on it though,"Larry warmed. "I won't," I waved and walked out the room so I could execute the plan.

"Hey Charley, I'm back! I know how much you like Addison Tea and I got you some more!" "Ah, Thanks for the thought kid...but I don't think I can drink another cup," Charley explained. "Oh...but it's a new recipe Addison was trying out and I thought-" "A new recipe?! I've gotta try it! Hand it over!" Charley drank the tea and immediately passed out. I grabbed a bag and slipped the pony into the bag before running off to give it to the detective.

"Mr. detective! Look! I found this in Charley's room! It has blood on it," I gave the bag to the deceive and he looked it over. "Good work, Kid. But next time leave the detective work to the professionals, ok" I nodded,"Yes sir!"

~~~

Sometime later, Sal and I walked outside because we heard police car sirens near the apartments. Sal and I walked over to the police car to see Charley sitting in the backseat. "I'm innocent I swear! I thought you two were my friends!" He exclaimed. "Not anymore, Charley. You're going away for a long time," Sal said to him before we walked back inside.

"We did good. Good job today, Scar." I nodded. "Why so quiet all of a sudden?" Sal asked. I shrugged,"I guess I'm just spooked over the whole ghost thing we saw in Lisa and Larry's kitchen." Sal got quiet for a minute before he spoke again,"I don't care what people say. We're not crazy, Scar. This place really is haunted." I nodded again before we headed to our room so we could sleep for the night.