Freindly Gaming Session

*AfTeR sChOoL*

  I sat in my room while I did my homework, Ash and Sal being loud could be heard through the thin walls of our stupid apartment. They were making it hard to concentrate! I groaned loudly and banged on the wall three times with my fist,"CAN YOU TWO QUIET DOWN SO I CAN DO MY GODDAMN HOMEWORK?!" "Sorry Scar!" Ash said. "Don't listen to her Ash, she's just jealous," I heard Sal tease and I rolled my eyes.

Shut the hell up, Sal.

  I stood up and grabbed phone, backpack and homework, I walked out my room. "I'm leaving! I'll be back later!" "Ok!" Sal and Ash said before I rolled my eyes again and walked out.

    *Sal's POV*

   Ash and I sat elbow to elbow, knee to knee playing video games. I learned that Ash and I could both be really competitive when it comes to playing video games with others. I kept glancing at Ash every few seconds to see if there was any weak points that I could use to distract her.

That backfired.

  I ended up momentarily distracting myself. She looked adorable when she was focused. Her eyebrows furrowed and her tongue poking out of the corner of her nose just a bit, while her fingers flew across the buttons.

  I smiled a bit and then it grew into a smirk. I played with one hand while my other hand reached out to tickle Ash. She let out a loud squeal and started to squirm,"Ah! Sal stop!" She started giggling which made me laugh while I beat Ash in this round of our game.

  I stopped tickling Ash so she could catch her breath and I didn't tickle her to death. "Hey, no fair," Ash pouted. "Oh boo hoo. Get over it. You can TRY and beat me next round," I smiled. We picked our characters and got to playing the next round.

I could see Ash looking at me from the corner of my eye as I focused in on the screen. I felt the shift in the bed as Ash moved to sit behind me. "Ash, what are you doing?" "Nothing~" she said in a sing-song voice as she hugged me.

I froze.

I stopped momentarily just to turn around and hug her back. She hugged back and smiled...then I heard the controller clicking behind my back. "Wait- Wait hey!" I said as I let go of her and focused back on the screen, only to see that Ash had beaten me.

"You cheated!" I poured and looked at her,"you won because you cheated!" "Hey, so did you!" She argued. "Did not!" I yelled. "Did too!" She yelled back before we suddenly got quiet.

In the midst of our arguing, we had gotten MUCH closer to each other. Our faces just inches apart. "Sal, I-" Ash said before she unbuckled my prosthetic and leaned in and kissed me. I threw my controller somewhere on the bed and kissed her back.

Well, this is new.

Wait...

Is this...

Is this right...?

My mind suddenly raced back to Travis. The note. What he's been through and what he's going through.

I said maybe I'd give him a chance...

Even if I do like Ash...

I pulled away with a smile,"Wow." Ash giggled and blushed a little bit,"Y-Yeah..." Ash checked their time,"Oh God! I have to go!" She stood up and packed up her stuff,"Sorry Sal, I've gotta go watch Ben!" "It's ok, Ash," I kept smiling,"Bye.." Ash waved and walked out.

  I clipped my prosthetic back on and cleaned up our gaming mess.

Did that really just happen?

That was...

Awesome.