So hoity toity.

Someone get me a bucket so I can heave into it. Maybe one of these over the top expensive looking plants in the hall can do the job instead. Hell the garden itself will do for me.

The sane and very much rational side of me is chastising my rather over dramatic side but it's almost like I can't control myself. My brain tipping over the edge as I work my legs harder to reach the other side of the castle. I barely register the paths I'm taking and I already know I'll be lost when I'm trying to find my way back again since all I'm focusing on is my feet in front of me with my nose stuck high in the air and seeking out the people I'm here for.

I finally come across a white patio door that looks slightly out of place what with the normalcy of it all as it stands rather plain looking amongst all the other grand objects in the vicinity. Of course upon further inspection there are carvings in the wood as it recedes into the high ceiling in a twisting and turning of patterns too complex to decipher. Twisting the gold door handles, I push the doors open and step outside just as the smell of my pack mates increases in saturation along with a plethora of other smells of flowers like roses along with neatly trimmed hedges and cobbled pathways that lead to a fit for royalty gazebo.

The entire gazebo is surrounded by bush flowers with the small building in itself a circular shape with small marble pillars holding the top end together to the bottom end. The disc like top structure covers the glistening marble statue from the harsh weather as the woman stands in an elegant position for all to see the ardent carving of the artist for his beloved.

The entire sight of the garden takes my breath away as I step out of the safe havens of the castle and into the outer remnants of the garden. Only now do I realise that it's still raining as a slightly disconcerting drizzle barricades against me. My eyes latch onto that of four others as Ezra and Marcus seem to be chatting animatedly while the two warriors talk amongst each other in hushed times. All four of them seeking shelter from the rain just as a sharp bolt of lightning shoots through the ever draining sky.

My once frizzed up hair from the previous onslaught of rain, regains it's figure as the strands of my birds next cling to my face and creating the image of a drowned looking rat.

Okay now I seriously hope Malleus decides to have his child like tantrum somewhere else so that he doesn't see me like this.

What about your childlike tantrum? Hmm Fie? Giving my conscious thought a quick swift kick in its imaginary posterior, I head further into the depths of the garden till Marcus finally catches my gaze and ushers me faster towards them. That's all it takes for me to hurry up the cobbled footpath and towards the opening of the gazebo so I can seek shelter from both the rain and the already looming presence of my dastardly mate.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely laying it on thick.

"Back so soon Fie? I thought you and the King would have a lot to discuss. Especially due to the current turn of events." Marcus says in a level headed manner all while that anger starts to flare up again as my own body starts to feel antsy and like I want to hit something repeatedly. My gaze flits towards Ezra for a split second who almost immediately raises his hand in a harmless and helpless position as if he's showing me that he's no threat to me at all. I scoff at his dramatic behaviour.

Why would I attack him? He's a pain in the ass but that's about it.

"The King can go fu-,"

"Fie!" My words get cut off by a shocked looking Marcus as his face turns red and he gets flustered at the mere mention of a swear word coming passed my lips. I nearly roll my eyes at his words, nothing appeasing me as he glances around sharply.