sixteen

"He wakes up", Jungkook whispered, bending over the body of his Hyung. When their eyes met, Jungkook smiled in relief, before yeeting himself in the arms of the older. "Ouch", the blond mumbled, not really caring about the pain as long as he had the younger in his arms.

"I'm so sorry", Jungkook mumbled. "It's okay, I'm fine", he assured. "I didn't mean that right now. I'm so sorry for provocating the man. If I hadn't had done that-" Jungkook stopped and started crying, "I'm so so sorry." His voice cracked mid-sentence leaving Taehyung heartbroken at the sound of it. "It's not your fault", Taehyung assured the younger, who left wet stains of tears on the older's clothes.

Then he felt another pair of arms wrap around him, recognizing these as Suga's. "You owe me 20 bugs", Suga reminded the younger, trying to not burst out in tears again. "Why the hell would I do that?" "Do you remember our bet? I told you you were going to be the first one to get shot. You didn't believe me so we made a bet." 

Taehyung laughed at the thought of that. "You're right", Taehyung agreed, looking down. "You were lucky that the man was really bad at aiming, the bullet hit your leg." "How uncool", Taehyung sighed. 

"You're crazy bro", Suga laughed before letting go of his best friend. "I will cook something, Jungook, will you stay here as well? If you do, please call your mum so she doesn't worry too much." With that Suga left the room. Namjoon and Jin, hugged Taehyung quickly, before leaving as well. They wanted to leave Taehyung and Jungkook alone for a little, they weren't stupid and immediately noticed that something was going on between the two.

"Jimin, Hoseok, don't you want to help in the kitchen as well?" Jin asked, wanting the other two to leave as well. At first, Jimin looked a little confused. "I can't cook at all-" he started before realizing what Jin actually wanted. "Oh. Oh yeah. Let's leave Hobi", Jimin agreed, before pulling the older out of the room. 

"Except for that fact that you nearly died, you did amazing", Jungkook started, thinking back at how hot Taehyung had been. "I know", the blond joked, receiving a light punch against his shoulder. "Stop being so cocky", Jungkook warned. 

"You like it when I'm being cocky", Taehyung teased, raising an eyebrow at the younger. "No I don't", the flustered boy was quick to respond. "Don't lie to yourself", Taehyung continued, smirking at the raven-haired boy. "Shut up." 

"Make me", Taehyung answered, not thinking about it. When he noticed the words that had left his mouth he didn't even think about taking them back. "Fine", Jungkook spat out, a smirk on his face. 

Then Taehyung felt a pillow on his face. "Smart move dickhead", Taehyung muffled against the pillow, making it hard for Jungkook to understand. "What did you say?" Jungkook asked, taking the pillow away from Taehyung's face. "That was a mistake", the blond warned, before suddenly pulling the younger towards him, his right hand grabbing the hoodie Jungkook was wearing, the other his chin. 
Then he decided to close the gap. 

*

Suga, who had come upstairs again to tell them that dinner was ready in about ten minutes- at least he convinced himself, that that was the only reason- saw everything through the slightly opened door. 
A deep sigh left his mouth before turning around again. He should stop being hurt by stuff like this, at some point they won't even care enough to do it behind his back. They will be a couple someday and he had do get over it. 

"Wait!" 
He turned around to face Taehyung who had followed him after he noticed the older watching him. It was painful but Taehyung was able to walk quite normally. "What?" Suga asked enerved. "Did something happen?" "No." He tried to get rid of the younger, he wasn't himself anymore- or he was too much of himself. 

"I'm not stupid Suga Hyung, I know something is up. Do you have something to tell me?"

Suga stayed silent for a second, fighting internally if he should finally tell his best friend of his feelings for him. He knew that Taehuyng wouldn't make him feel bad about it, he knew he loved him, just in a different way- but would it make things weird?

Then he just blurted out with it. 

"I love you Taehyung-ah" 

"I know. And I do too. You know that, stupid!" 

"Not that way. I love love you. For years now. I never let it show because I thought you weren't gay and that I never had a chance. And then Jungkook showed up, changing you completely in a few weeks and now I know I lost this battle. That you'll never see me the way I see you. I noticed how you look at him like he's some sort of treasure you want to yourself. And it's fine. I just need to learn to deal with it. Give me time and-" 

"It's alright. I understand, I just can't return your feelings. I wish I could, I promise... But-" "I know." "Just promise me you'll still be my best friend. You will forever be the most important person in my life-" "I'm fine sharing with the Maknae", Suga joked. He always joked around when he felt bad. 

"Alright", Teahyung chuckled, tears in his eyes. "Just let me do this once", Suga started before suddenly pushing his lips against the older's. Just for a brief second but enough for Suga to melt internally. Then he pulled away. 

"I needed this before I move on", he explained. "It's okay", Taehyung smiled. "I guess a few years ago I had a crush on you as well. And I'm sure you'll move on at some point as well. And don't deny that you noticed the way Jimin was staring at you-" Taehyung began all of a sudden, making Suga laugh. "Nonsense", he returned, already feeling better. 

"Everything alright now?" "No. But it will get better", Suga answered truthfully. Then he left the younger alone, walking down again, feeling a huge relief. 

Taehyung just stood there, shaking his head in disbelief while chuckling lightly. "So I'm the most important person in your life, mhm?" 

"Shut up Jungkook-ah."

___

I love drama. But I don't want too much of it, and I believe Suga is mature enough to deal with his feelings like this and not be jealous as fuck, wanting Jungkook to die or something. Also, he likes Jungkook as well (who doesn't ) so that would be stupid.

So yeah... love yaa<3